The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

:welcome: to our newest swapper, DREAMINGOFMOUSEEARS going 11/25 to 11/29. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Grumpy's Gal and nw9898 I'm sending you both PMs to go ahead and arrange swaps with her. Hopefully, you can both do in person swaps. :goodvibes

Still have a few small openings left this year. Biggest gap starts in April next year.

Hi, we are staying at POP from May 9 to the 16th. We are already booked so it's a definite. I was wondering if I could be added to your fridge swap? It would be wonderful to not have to pay for a fridge from Disney!! I have a toddler so we need a fridge for milk! It's a must LOL It's really wonderful that you are doing this for everyone and amazing it's continued for this long. I hope you still have my week open. Thanks!

Hi, we are staying at POP from May 9 to the 16th. We are already booked so it's a definite. I was wondering if I could be added to your fridge swap? It would be wonderful to not have to pay for a fridge from Disney!! I have a toddler so we need a fridge for milk! It's a must LOL It's really wonderful that you are doing this for everyone and amazing it's continued for this long. I hope you still have my week open. Thanks!

Yes it is available. :goodvibes Send me your full name, ressie #, check in date, and contact # at WDW by PM and I'll put you in as confirmed.

Thanks for looking!

I put you in as confirmed. Now all you need to do is wait a few months, or more, to contact swappers.

Waiting....that's the hardest part!:rotfl2:

I definitely agree with that! I've got a little less than 6 months and it's killing me!! I'm ready for May hours to be posted so I can at least plan some ADRs.

Yeah, you found us. Did you ever think it would finally be here? I thought you were crazy when you asked for Dec. 08 last year. :banana: What did I know?

I didn't think it would ever arrive. When I first started counting, it was 770 days. :scared: I'm in the home stretch! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

:welcome: TammyLynn33-I got your info.

There has been a change this month. DREAMINGOFMOUSEEARS will now have the fridge from 11/18 to 11/29.

Wow, wardfamily1, I don't think I could stand to wait 2 years! You have a lot of patience.

Hoping to hear from CRUZ FAMILY soon about their trip and if she found our missing fan and coffee maker. Let's all keep wishing :tink:

I heard from Cruz Family and everything went well with fridge swap.:goodvibes Except the fan and coffee makers are gone,:sad2: for good, unless someone lucks out and they (Luggage Services) can find it. I know when I was there in Sept. I was able to pick up a coffee maker that had been there for a month, unclaimed. In fact it's the one that is now missing.

So, if you are going in the next few weeks it wouldn't hurt to ask for it. I have a scan of the claim check if you would like it. If not, just ask for a coffee maker (box)and/or fan (no box) with a previous swappers info on it. If you would like the info as well, send me a PM and I'll send it to you.

Hi, I'm not sure how this works, but we will be at Pop 12/16 - 12/20. Is there a fridge available then? Thank you.

Dawn

Hi, I'm not sure how this works, but we will be at Pop 12/16 - 12/20. Is there a fridge available then? Thank you.

Dawn

As of now I only have Dec. 12-18th open. Probably not worth it for only a few nights. I'm waiting to hear back from the swapper who may have it as early as the 16th since originally she was getting it on the 20th due to the swapper before her. That swapper has dropped out so now it's available sooner.

If she doesn't want it until the 20th then it would work well for you. If things change I will contact you and see if you want it.

Basically, how this works is we have a small fridge that is passed on to another family (hopefully in person) to save on fridge rental. This swap has been going on since Sept. 2006. We occassionally have a toaster and/or coffee maker as well. For awhile we had a fan. When our stuff gets put into Luggage Services we usually lose everything but the fridge.

There is no cost to participate as the fridge was paid for by the first swappers in 2006. The only requirement is that if you commit to do the swap, you do so-so the swap can continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter