• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

She actually put two elastics on each ponytail and then spaced them out and made sure all was even. Then she cut in between the elastics. Does that make sense?

That does make sense! I'll have to remember that for next time!

If anyone knows who will accept 6 inches I could do that, I measured today I have 22 inches at the longest point. I need to have enough for the bad hair day ponytail.

He'll live with it, or should I say with out it.

Denise, that's alot of hair. Frank sounds like my dad. Anytime me or my sisters cut our hair off he gets mad.

She actually put two elastics on each ponytail and then spaced them out and made sure all was even. Then she cut in between the elastics. Does that make sense?

I sure wish that woman would have cut my hair. The ditz that cut mine did one ponytail and cut it so crooked, she had to take two more inches off to make it even. I haven't had my hair that short since I had a shave back there in the early 90's!

When it is time to donate again, I will definitely remember the multiple ponytails.

It is a nice thing to do. :thumbsup2
I did it a few years ago. The girl just did one pony tail. I like how they split it up into multiple pony tails.

I meant to ask this....................

How do you keep changing the title to this thread?????? I never see where you can edit the title. I must not be looking in the right place.

Ok I go away for a week camping and you guys end up closing the ignore thread. Sheshhhhhhhhhh. Now i'm just going to have to ignore this one. :lmao:

I meant to ask this....................

How do you keep changing the title to this thread?????? I never see where you can edit the title. I must not be looking in the right place.

Only the original topic starter (or a Moderator;) ) can change the title, you need to go in "advance edit mode"

Okay, hoepfully this is the right thread! Lone-Star , are you batting down the hatches for TS Dolly? It looks pretty tame but thought we should check on you.

I do believe this is still the ignore thread. Just need to know what I should be avoiding today.

Nope, If I have to behave myself and do what the doc says, so do you!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter