• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

KEWL!! You got any pics??

Not of the Tab it was pretty plain compared to yours. But I do have a question for you. When you put those 4 first ups together what kept the rain from pouring between them?:confused3

I ordered 4, 10 foot tent zippers from an ebay source, and used some nylon material and the four shelters zip together. They are at an angle from the center out to the edges, so theoretically, the rain will drain in the material pouch out to the side. Also saturated the material with rain sealant.

(I haven't had a heavy rain with this configuration yet.)

I ordered 4, 10 foot tent zippers from an ebay source, and used some nylon material and the four shelters zip together. They are at an angle from the center out to the edges, so theoretically, the rain will drain in the material pouch out to the side. Also saturated the material with rain sealant.

(I haven't had a heavy rain with this configuration yet.)

Cool very innovative :thumbsup2 hope it works for you. My dad saw your pics and really wondered.

We got back today from camping at the beach over the weekend. Glad to be home. But for the Texas cost it was nice we could walk out waist deep in the water and still see our feet.

Ok, I am curious where on the Texas coast did you go? We are looking for somewhere close to camp. The beach would be great!

Thanks. We thought of you there was a Tab there.

Wow WHERE did you guys go Michael? From the tip of South Padre all the way to Port Arthur I've never seen water this clear! :confused3

Sounds like a fun weekend!

Oh, Ami!!! This is so precious! You are raising some mighty special and thoughtful girls. But then again...they have a terrific role model...their mom!!

Thanks!:goodvibes lexi is a sweetie!

That is so cool Ami, glad that your daughter is already so thoughtful. You know, until a few years ago, I never really knew anyone who had cancer. Now, it hits too close to home. My father in law just found out yesterday that his initial diagnosis for his ailing health was incorrect and he has something called mantle cell lymphoma. This new Dr. essentially said, he was sorry, and don't go looking it up on the internet. Monday's appointment for chemo has been cancelled. Sounds ominous.

I am so sorry to hear this! Any new news since you posted?

Ami, how many inches do they need to do a wig? I'm thinking of a serious haircut, don't tell Frank..

Locks of love has a minimum of 10. I think there's another place that will accept 6, but I'm not sure the name of it. So, how does Frank really feel about this? :lmao: It's funny. Most men seem to like longer hair....right now, mine is long-ish (which I like), but my hubby longs for the day when I had a pixie cut. :confused3

short hair is cool, long hair is only cool if it's not all over the place.

how profound!

That's Pete, profound!
Back in the day, I had my Bonjovi hair, and he always wanted me to cut it short.
Megan cut off 11 inches last October for Locks of Love. I was very proud of her. Ami, you daughter's haircut is adorable!!!

That's Pete, profound!
Back in the day, I had my Bonjovi hair, and he always wanted me to cut it short.
Megan cut off 11 inches last October for Locks of Love. I was very proud of her. Ami, you daughter's haircut is adorable!!!

Thank you! I have to admit, short hair is so much easier!

I heard that..... I keep mine a zero on the sides, flat top on top. Damn I'm good lookin....:lmao:

Ami just saw your post about dd9. She is adorable and what a nice thing for her to do! Sounds like you're raising some great kids! :thumbsup2

I keep my hair bout 1/4",, thats cool !

I keep my hair in the drain.....every once in a while I have to go digging through it for old times sake, then the drain flows smooth again.

My kids are pigs....I asked them if they wanted to be like ya'lls angelic kids and do something nice for someone other than themselves for once....they quickly said "nope" and didnt even wait to hear about what it was.

I keep my hair in the drain.....every once in a while I have to go digging through it for old times sake, then the drain flows smooth again.

My kids are pigs....I asked them if they wanted to be like ya'lls angelic kids and do something nice for someone other than themselves for once....they quickly said "nope" and didnt even wait to hear about what it was.

:laughing: Don't get me wrong...my kids are perfectly capable of being pigs! Pigifying is even practiced on a regular basis. I just choose not to share all that mess with you all. Focus on the positive. If I ignore it ~it'll go away, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter