The Original "Scott Had Too Much Fun at the Fort Last Week" thread

Your pundit got armour!!! Have you found anything good on YouTube lately, Pete? I love Benny Lava!!!

Can't believe some of the stuff people put on there.
Always enjoy looking at old TV stuff though.

you wouldn't believe the stuff that people feel is important enough to put on there.....

You guys ever see "I Am Ninja" on YouTube?

Or for those of you with harder hearts, how about "Touretts Guy"?

Both of those are laugh out loud funny, I highly suggest searching for either of those.

I think the Ben Affleck/Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon/Sarah Silverman were some of the funniest clips I've seen on tv this year. I'm sure you can find them on Youtube.

Pete- I'm getting the "sorry this video is no longer available message". Wazzup???

Oh yeah... Who put the goat in there?

Journey to the center of the Earth is OK. Not great. Being in 3D is kinda cool, you don't see that much anymore. I agree Indiana Jones could have been much better. But Batman is gonna be awesome. If you wait until DVD you lose the surprise. Everyone tells you what happens before you see it. Plus the video is shot for the bigscreen. It doesn't matter the size of your TV, you never get the same picture. Or the same sound for that matter. Now some movies I can save for home, but not the big blockbusters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter