The Piggies are back . . . and this time they're hungry! 12 DAYS OF FOOD! UPDATED!

Via Napoli its all in what you order I think. We got the melon prosciutto and quattro fromagi and it was really good but for desserts I agree zeppolini's not so great but their tiramisu was pretty good.

I think in North America you get used to fake cheese and learn to love it...is it not common in the UK? I've been talking to alot of UKers as I'm going to be working in Florida at Le Cellier and such later this year...and I've learned to love learning about the other countries!

Welcome back!!! I have been anticipating your update! :cool1: You now have me heating up a frozen pizza!!!! :lmao:

I loveee white pizza! That one looks terrific. I would have been right with you on the nachos-- I can't stand fake cheese!

On our way back to the hotel we stopped at POR for one of my favourite treats – the magic cookie bar. This has a biscuit base, and is topped with nuts, and chocolate and peanut butter chips, and baked with condensed milk – I put it in the fridge in the room and ate it over the next few days (I always think its nicer chilled!) – this gets a 10/10 – I think its my favourite snack in WDW!
P1050591.jpg

OH NO!!! Say it ain't soooo!!! When did they add peanut butter chips to the magic bars??? I can't eat peanuts! And it is by far my fav. dessert in WDW. It is usually coconut, walnuts, choc. chips and evaporated milk!

I am truly enjoying your dining report! You take such lovely pictures! And your description of the pancakes at Kona won me over! After reading your review, I immediately made some breakfast ressies there for our trip in March! My stomach is growling already!!! ;)

We will also be eating at Earl of Sandwich for the first time too, so I look forward to hearing your next review of it as well.

I can't wait for your next installment! Keep up the delicious work!!!:thumbsup2

I love reading your reviews! I haven't been able to get to Disney to enjoy these foods, so for now I am living vicariously through you! I'm excited to see more!

I have to tease you by telling you I found you by searching for "ribs mash" in the search box LOL - I knew I loved your dining reports but could not remember your name but DID remember your love of a good mash and some ribs :lmao: Have you started your xmas review yet? I haven't read this one yet, off to begin, on an empty stomach :headache:

I'm only on page 6 but had to leave a thank you message for this wonderful report and all the drool-worthy pictures! :thumbsup2 And oooh, those pictures of caramel decadence!! :worship:

Really enjoying your review! Now back to reading the rest ...

I LOVE your reports and cant wait for more! so glad I found you :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter