The Princess is going to WDW and doesn't know it yet!

I found your PTR this morning and I love a good surprise!!

Congratulations on the house!! It's funny how we know Disney will always be there, but for some reason we sometimes forget that:lmao:We were just there in January and I am in Disney withdrawal...we usually go for 2 to 3 weeks in August but not this year:sad2:

I cannot wait to hear all your plans and the rest of your ADR's ... we took advantage of the gift card in January when we were there....free money, ya gotta love it:lmao:

I'm glad I have someone to talk to about the surprise. I am about the bust at the seams. 39 more days!

It's so funny when we have to do the "responsible adult thing" and put our Disney trips on hold we turn even more into children. I'm so glad you are still able to go. This surprise sounds so magical!!! :dance3:

Thanks. I feel guilty at times when I think back on it. But, here we are!

im in!
your kids are adorable and i cant wait to hear about your daughters reaction!

Thanks and welcome! I can't wait either!

I will get back to the packing in a minute. I want to take some time to talk about ADRs. Here is what we have planned:

Arrival day: Chef Mickey’s-dinner
Day 2: Brown Derby and Fantasmic-Dinner
Day 4: Akershus-Breakfast and Victoria and Alberts (chef’s table)-Dinner
Day 5: Cinderella’s royal table-breakfast and Ohana-dinner
Day 6: Crystal palace-lunch and California Grill-dinner
Last day: Kona-breakfast.

I am psyched! Especially for V&A’s chef table—thank you Disney gift card!
Okay—more on that later. Back to packing!

I was at the mall walking DS, and came across a sale at The Children’s Place. Let’s just say, I got Erin 7 complete outfits for $35.00! So, she is packed for trip and will have all new clothes for the trip. This will really feel like her fairy godmother gave her the Bippity,Boppity, Boo.

I have each outfit, socks, and undies in a plastic bag. The bag is labeled with the day and a hint of where we are going that day.
Disneypages-Page001.jpg

Disneypages-Page002.jpg

Disneypages-Page003.jpg

I have made our Mousekeeping envelopes. I am pretty proud of them. I didn’t want to do regular enevelopes, so I saw this pattern on the web and added my own touch to them. I think Erin will like picking out each one for the day. This is a pic of the front and back. The back opens like a flower with the $$ inside.
M-PolyandFlower.jpg

M-MouseandPooh.jpg

M-TinkandPrincess.jpg

Where are we going and when?---wait for it….

What a cute idea labeling her outfit bags!!! This is going to be such a special trip for her

Saw your post on the Roll Call thread and decided to come on over to your PTR. How exciting it is your first trip AND you are staying at the Poly! We used to stay there all the time and loved it there so much. Oh, and we'll be there at the same time as you guys (the 8-14).

Yeah!! Another suprise trip. I love suprises and am planning a suprise trip of my own.

Your family is beautiful and I cannot wait to hear all about the reveal and how wonderful your trip is.

Trish

I love that you're labeling the bags and your mousekeeping envelopes!

Gee, thanks for giving me ever more to do before our trip! Lol!

Saw your post on the Roll Call thread and decided to come on over to your PTR. How exciting it is your first trip AND you are staying at the Poly! We used to stay there all the time and loved it there so much. Oh, and we'll be there at the same time as you guys (the 8-14).

Thanks for coming over!

First let me say, Sorry for the long wait. DH decided to surprise his family and we took a short trip to see them. With that said...Let me get the bags unpacked and I will get back to the PTR!

Your ADRs sound great!! :thumbsup2

That is so awesome that you got such a deal on those clothes! You sound like a thrifty shopper! :) And I love your labels and mousekeeping envelopes! Very creative!

Your ADRs sound great!! :thumbsup2

That is so awesome that you got such a deal on those clothes! You sound like a thrifty shopper! :) And I love your labels and mousekeeping envelopes! Very creative!

Thanks! I don't know if I am thrify or just lucky in this case!;)

I'm following along too.

So nice that you are just taking your big girl. She is going to love it!

Just found your PTR. I've been trying to read a few to inspire me to start my own. I've never done a PTR and have no idea what I'm doing. lol I'm almost to the end of my TR though and will be starting a PTR for the next upcoming trip. Can I just say your kids are the absolute cutest!!! Can't wait to read more, everything you have so far sounds fantastic, LOVE the creative labels and envelopes.....want to make me some? haha

Following along in Louisiana.....

I will never forget my first trip with my DD, she was 4 1/2. I remember the look on her face when she saw the castle for the first time. I cried:guilty:

HAVE FUN on your trip, make some memories! Cant want to read more of your PTR!

I'm following along too.

So nice that you are just taking your big girl. She is going to love it!

Thanks and welcome. I am going to bust a gut keeping this secret!

Just found your PTR. I've been trying to read a few to inspire me to start my own. I've never done a PTR and have no idea what I'm doing. lol I'm almost to the end of my TR though and will be starting a PTR for the next upcoming trip. Can I just say your kids are the absolute cutest!!! Can't wait to read more, everything you have so far sounds fantastic, LOVE the creative labels and envelopes.....want to make me some? haha

That is how I got inspired to do this. I was following a PTR and 2 TR's. Thanks for the "cute" kids comment. I can make you some, just let me know where to send them!

Following along in Louisiana.....

I will never forget my first trip with my DD, she was 4 1/2. I remember the look on her face when she saw the castle for the first time. I cried:guilty:

HAVE FUN on your trip, make some memories! Cant want to read more of your PTR!

Welcome! I almost can't wait to do the TR!

Hello again. I have official unpacked from our short trip only to begin packing for the big one!

I need to have a moment to Freak out! In my mail box yesterday were luggage tags, ME tags, and custom maps! WHOO HOO!!:cool1: Also, today marks 30 days until the big day.

Okay--back to business!
Here is the Itinerary. I will do it in parts so that I can get some feedback from my fellow DISers. Here we go...

Arrival day (8-7-10 Saturday):
Arrive MCO 1:45pm, hopefully at POLY by 3:30pm
**Take some time for the little one to FREAK OUT!!
Hit DTD and WOD for a little mouse ear shopping and such
ADR(Dinner): Chef Mickeys @ 7:35--time to meet the mouse!

Day 1 (8-8-10 Sunday):Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at Starring Rolls
Tour plan: TSM, RNRC, ToT, Little Mermaid, Muppets, Star Tours, and Beauty and Beast. Other things to hit if time--Movie Ride, Backlot Tour
Lunch--pick up some snacks because...
ADR(Dinner): The Brown Derby @ 4:05pm--Fantasmic at 9:00

Quick Questions:
1. On the Backlot tour: Does the vehicle rock from side to side during the earthquake? DH has a previous neck injury and I don't need to put him a bad situation.
2. What are the chances of getting DD5 on ToT and not traumitizing her for the rest of the trip?

Okay, I haven't heard any news yet about Day one. Hopefully, I am on the right track.

Itinerary continued...

Day 2-(08/09/10)
Animal Kingdom--okay, here is the plan. We are going to get to the park early (EMH) and see EE, Dinosaur, KS, and Lion King.
Lunch: Flame Tree BBQ

After that, I am hoping the hit Epcot in the afternoon.
Touring SE, Nemo, Turtle Talk, and the World Showcase
No ADR's today.

Day 3-(08/10/10)Epcot
ADR-Breakfast Akershus @ 8:30am
touring: Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space, The land, and WS
Lunch at Sunshine Seasons
ADR-Dinner Victoria & Albert's Chef's Table @ 5:30
Erin will spend the evening at the Neverland Club

Day 4-5 coming up!

Hi!I just found your Journal, the tittle pulled me in because we are surprising my daughter as well!! I love what you have done so far!

Hi!I just found your Journal, the tittle pulled me in because we are surprising my daughter as well!! I love what you have done so far!

Thanks! I will need to get over to yours and start reading also! Enjoy!

Itinerary continued!

Day 4-08/11/10
Magic Kingdom
ADR Breakfast-CRT@8:20am
Touring Plan: hit everything in Fantasyland and then Tomorrow Land if time
Lunch-Cosmic Ray's
ADR Dinner-Ohana @ 8:20pm

Day 5-08/12/10 (Last day)
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast-Main Street Bakery
Touring Plan: hit Adventure Land, Frontier Land, and Liberty Square
ADR Lunch-Crystal Palace @ 11:35
Continue to tour what we may have missed!
ADR Dinner-California Grill @ 5:40
Hopefully, back to MK for Fireworks

Departure Day-08/13/10
ADR Breakfast--Kona Cafe @ 8:35
time to head back home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter