The Procrastinators and Bananas Club...come on in!

Majorly procrastinating now
Only 145 more pages of Typhoid Mary to read, and a 5 page paper to write before Thursday :eek: :badpc: Plus a meeting tomorrow, and have to schedule a meeting about declaring a major. And none of that includes the daily stuff I have to do for my other classes. It's going to be a very long week :faint:

I thought this was a good board to go to seeing as Im sitting here procrastinating writing this darn philosophy paper of mine.

After three years of being a civil engineer...you pretty much forget how to write.
Granted, its an "Engineering Ethics" Class.

What have I learned so far?

NOT to kill people.

I think thats a life lesson right there.

My best friend and her friend that goes to a school near hers decided to surprise all of their friends on my floor with a random visit yesterday :teeth: Needless to say I accomplished no work at all, between hanging out with her, an amazing hockey game and stuff like that. Plus she got stranded here by the snow, so she only left 2 hours ago. I'm still procrastinating though. I have papers due Wednesday and Thursday, so I really should get moving on those :crazy2:

Accomplished a whole lot of nothing today. Actually, that's not entirely true ... I did manage to get some grocery shopping done, and I applied a bug-fix to my blog software.

I have a response paper due tomorrow. Only one page double spaced, but I cannot for the life of me get the motivation to write it. I have written sooo many papers recently :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter