The Rescue of VMK Part 2 Up!!

coolkidhann95

La Fée d'Etiquette Sait-il français ? Et Est-Elle
My First Story Please Post Opions

Summary.
Hannah is a normal VMK Player, she trades she has friends she does events in real life its the same exept she likes a boy and has 5th grade to deal with.

Part 1 after VMK closing

VMK_Eagle: come on build! we need to put up all the christmas decor by tomorrow!
coodisneyfan: "sigh" if only the players in real life knew our secret.
VMK_Eagle: People in real life will never know!
coodisneyfan: I must escape!!

setting: Hannah's Room

Hannah: I hate homework thank goodness i got it all over with
-she starts to play VMK untill closing-
coodisneyfan being played by Hannah: See You Tomorrow!
milkabum: later disney

Later after closing

coodisneyfan: milkabum i figured out how to escape!
milkabum: Sweet!
VMK_Red: Quiet!
coodisneyfan: here is a map to our players' computers
milkabum: I hope this works Keira I really do.

Please post how you like it and if you want me to post another part :cool1: :cool1:

Creative. I love reading and writing stories. I wrote a 9 page long Halloween story last month. I wish I could post it, but it's at school.

School 9:00
Hannah "sigh"
Hey Zack she says
Hi he says back, Hannah starts writing like she cant control whats hapenning, huh?? whats happening? Mrs. Hulofe and Zack look at her strangly uh...uh hand cramp she stammers. she finally sees what her hand wrote

Open VMK Pal, Open Your Disk Drive And Let Me Out!! whoah. this is weird.

in the computer

wow this is weird it looks like tron rooms exept better Keira says, she crawls under some wires and finally finds Hannah's computer. Hey Emily have you found your owner's computer yet? she pms, No not yet says Emily wait i hear something "gulp" this does not sound good, Oh No Its A Staff Ahh! Keira Hears a muffled scream she knows her friend has been captured.

at Hannah's house

This Better be good Hannah mutters she does what the letter told and bam! she sees a girl that looks exatcly like her VMK Character. She is speachless Hi said the mysterious girl my real name is Keira but you know me as coodisneyfan.

Please post if you want part 3 i wont be here untill this coming Monday :cheer2: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter