THE RESORT on Cocoa Beach anyone?

kaykels

My happily ever after began on Castaway Cay
Has anyone ever stayed at "THE RESORT" on Cocoa Beach before/after their cruise? It's a condo on the beach that I found on Dave's tribue site. I have a reservation on hold at the Radisson but then I came across this place. Any feedback?

Since you found out about the Resort on Cocoa Beach at my web site, you've seen my comments that I think it's the best place for a family beach vacation pre/post cruise. It's a condo time-share resort, but the units are in very good shape. The facilities are great. Much nicer than a hotel, and nicer than most time-share resorts.

Dave,
Thanks for the feedback. Is it nicer than the Radisson considering the fact that I'm traveling November 8th and it may not be beach weather. I'm not familiar with the area so I don't know which resort would be most relaxing after our 20 hour drive with 3 kids!!!!!!!!! What do you think? B.T.W, thanks for the incredible web site and all of the info. You are great!!!!!

Yes, it's much nicer than the Radisson. The Radisson, however, is easy to find when you're coming in from a 20-hour trip. It's the first property you come to after crossing the Banana River (the second of two long bridges you'll cross when you go east from I-95). The Resort on C.B. is on the same road, but a few miles further south.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter