The Running Thread - 2018

QOTD: So its not so much a question today but a reminder. Go vote today!

*This is as political as we are going to get on this thread. I do not care who you vote for and why, just go and vote.

I voted early in Texas, but today I'm wearing a hat representing my favorite candidate and will be buying in-flight WiFi so I can watch results on my long flight home.

I voted early a couple weeks ago.

My husband was working too much for early poll votes and forgot to request the mail in. He isn’t happy about that but we’re still in Disney until Sunday.

Someone got proposed to in Animal Kingdom during one of the races over the weekend. There's pictures on the runDisneyrun FB page.

AT(yesterday's)QOTD: Change of clocks isn't really impacting me too much. I run in the morning.

ATTQOTD: I early voted a couple weeks ago. I can't wait for the election to be over. I'm so tired of all the drama.

Honestly, as much as I love trying to get PRs, there's some things that are more important to me and that would be one of them.
You know, I want to agree with this too. But my feels are different. My first marathon, after putting in all that training and work, just to have my boyfriend jump into the middle of it and propose? Like what? This was MY thing and you made me stop FOR YOU? Plus, a finish line picture would have looked WAY BETTER. Just sayin'.... I would have of course said yes and been happy, but when I would re-tell the story there would be resentment in my voice.

Just ask my husband about how I hate that he didn't get down on one knee when he proposed to me because I guess I like to point that out a lot too. /shruuuug

You know, I want to agree with this too. But my feels are different. My first marathon, after putting in all that training and work, just to have my boyfriend jump into the middle of it and propose? Like what? This was MY thing and you made me stop FOR YOU? Plus, a finish line picture would have looked WAY BETTER. Just sayin'.... I would have of course said yes and been happy, but when I would re-tell the story there would be resentment in my voice.

Just ask my husband about how I hate that he didn't get down on one knee when he proposed to me because I guess I like to point that out a lot too. /shruuuug

LOL! I agree, plus I would not want all that attention. My husband knew me very well and proposed with just the two of us during a bike ride at our local park with our dog there. He was the only audience I needed. He did get down on one knee though, so continue to harp your Brad about not doing that!

QOTD: So its not so much a question today but a reminder. Go vote today!

*This is as political as we are going to get on this thread. I do not care who you vote for and why, just go and vote.

I went and voted this morning. I was disappointed that 75% of the voters were white males. Nothing against you in that group, but no wonder most of our politicians are also that demographic when that's who is voting. I'm really hoping it was just bad timing on my part and the voter demographics will be a better representation of my community once all is said and done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter