The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1)

I know these were from 2 yrs ago, do you remember what building you were in? I noticed that even though there are jetted tubs in the 2 bdrms, some of them look like normal tubs with jets as opposed to the one you took a pic of. We want to try and get a unit that has that kind of tub in it. thanks!

Those are the 2 bedroom units in Fountains I.

Hi everybody,
We are booking a 2 bedroom and appear to have several options for room categories….

- 1200-1500 sf, 1 king & 2 twin/single, sofa bed, balcony
- 1221 sf, 1 king, 2 doubles, sofa bed, balcony
- 1025 sf 1 king, 2 double, sofa bed, balcony

Is there a way to tell what area/buildings these are in from the descriptions?

Hi everybody,
We are booking a 2 bedroom and appear to have several options for room categories….

The easiest way is to compare descriptions to the villa layouts (link on post #2, page 1 of this thread).

The singles are only in Courts and Falls phases, but even booking these, it is always a minimum configuration. You can be placed in any section that meets the minimum, so booking the first option could see you getting a villa that is actually in the second category listed.

Hi everybody,

We are in a 2 bedroom Cascades villa right now (not a lock off) and I can tell you it is noticeably smaller than our customary 2 bedroom Fountains villa. As well appointed and comfy as it is, it absolutely falls short in floor space. I would guess that these might be the 1025 square feet configuration. I'm almost certain our Fountains villas are either 1261 or 1281 square feet.

Thanks for the updates. No one would ever accuse Vistana of cuisine at the bars, LOL. Do you have time to get a menu for Zimmie’s restaurant? We ate there. Once.
Are they still doing made-to-order sandwiches at marketplace?
we will be there 2 weeks in June.
We used to stay in springs before they built fountains. As long as you get the side away from the road, it is our next choice after Fountains. We were back there in fall of 2020 when the whole north side was closed. Back in the day Springs had a Miami Vice vibe in turquoise and coral. And hair dryers on the wall the size of vacuum cleaners on the walls which were as loud as jet engines and spectacularly ineffective.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates. No one would ever accuse Vistana of cuisine at the bars, LOL. Do you have to get a menu for Zimmie’s restaurant? We ate there. Once.
We used to stay in springs before they built fountains. As long as you get the side away from the road, it is our next choice after Fountains. We were back there in fall of 2020 when the whole north side was closed. Back in the day Speings had a Miami Vice vibe in turquoise and coral. And hair dryers on the wall the size of vacuum cleaners on the walls which were as loud as jet engines and spectacularly ineffective.
Had to laugh about the" cuisine at the bar".🤣. Hoping Zimmie's will be open. Last time I was there the only thing g open was the Market Place.

I am not sure if Zimmie's indoor dining has reopened. I think it is still only the poolside bar area that is open. Perhaps someone can confirm.

Thanks for the updates. No one would ever accuse Vistana of cuisine at the bars, LOL. Do you have time to get a menu for Zimmie’s restaurant? We ate there. Once.
We used to stay in springs before they built fountains. As long as you get the side away from the road, it is our next choice after Fountains. We were back there in fall of 2020 when the whole north side was closed. Back in the day Springs had a Miami Vice vibe in turquoise and coral. And hair dryers on the wall the size of vacuum cleaners on the walls which were as loud as jet engines and spectacularly ineffective.

Zimmies is still not open for dine in. You can get food delivered to your villa between 5 and 10 pm. Here is the menu with prices.

I know they still have breakfast sandwiches at the Marketplace, but I didn't notice if they had others as well. I *can* tell you they no longer have Krispy Kreme donuts!!

Had to laugh about the" cuisine at the bar".🤣. Hoping Zimmie's will be open. Last time I was there the only thing g open was the Market Place.

Outdoor dining at Zimmies and Cascades bars, plus villa delivery from Zimmies, are the only dining venues open right now (plus the limited options at the Marketplace). The Tacky Tiki Bar & Grill are closed during the pool resurfacing. The Hurricane Grill just outside the resort is also permanently closed.

I’m sorry. I thought you said there was a menu. :flower1::love1:
Zimmies is still not open for dine in. You can get food delivered to your villa between 5 and 10 pm. Here is the menu with prices.

View attachment 639096

I know they still have breakfast sandwiches at the Marketplace, but I didn't notice if they had others as well. I *can* tell you they no longer have Krispy Kreme donuts!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter