The Survivor Thread: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

AH! Just finished watching the episode. Taking both Jason and James wasn't bad at all. Jason didn't score me as well as I thought, but at least I'm not in the negative with him, but James.... WOW!!!

I did a name tally and I think I got roughly 90 points in name alone for James!!

If you had James (name pts.!) and Erik (IC and tree mail) and Alexis (for coconut), you did well with this episode!!

Whoah, never saw Natalie act like that :scared1:

You're not kidding! Holy cow! I understand that's part of the game, but wow Natalie, to so enjoy lying and backstabbing like that? After seeing this episode, I don't like Natalie at all - no respect for her. I can understand doing it... but show some remorse... have a conscience about it at least....

On a brighter note! OMG! I so love Erik! After paying to lick Cirie's chocolate covered fingers, he earned my respect! LOL! Go Erik! He's too adorable to be voted out...

Grabbed this screenshot while watching this morning. Priceless!

6zo9c8.jpg

Team Rosters for Episode 11
Team Name: CAJUNWDWFAN
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, Alexis, James

Team Name: Disneychick2
Team Roster: Erik, Jason, Ozzy, James

Team Name: JrSkyBird
Team Roster: Parvati, Jason, Amanda, Alexis

Team Name: Pegleg_Pete
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, Natalie, Alexis

Team Name: PinkGirlygir
Team Roster: Parvati, Jason, Natalie, James

Team Name: aengus01
Team Roster: Jason, Amanda, Natalie, James

Team Name: mtlhddoc2
Team Roster: Erik, Amanda, Natalie, James

Team Name: tokey5
Team Roster: Parvati, Cirie, Natalie, James

Team Name: BriarRosie

Team Name: Disvaclub92
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, Cirie, Alexis

Team Name: MintMnementh

Team Name: Pirate-Taz
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, Alexis, James

Team Name: Sorsha24
Team Roster: Parvati, Amanda, Cirie, Alexis

Team Name: kabachi
Team Roster: Jason, Ozzy, Amanda, Cirie

Team Name: swimminneno
Team Roster: Parvati, Ozzy, Amanda, James

Does anyone get in this early and start trading or does everyone wait until later in the week? These rosters should be correct unless you're doing your trades for the next week before I post them.

OK so I see that Natalie is probably the most aggravating and evil woman to ever play.

Weird I am totally falling in love with her :rotfl:

I so totally don't get Amanda... she frustrated me last night...

James pretty much spelled it out for her... he was going to vote for Parvati. SHE was annoyed with Parvati too, why didn't she join him? Together, they could have gone to Jason and spilled the beans about Natalie's evil plan and convinced him not only to play the idol but to vote for Parvati as well. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that they could have pulled Eric's vote in as well. Then, with the rest of the girls voting for Jason, when he played the idol, Parvati would have been blindsided and gone and the new alliance of 4 would have been in charge. Next week they could have gotten rid of Natalie (who is just plain nasty) and then Alexis (who Amanda still doesn't like because she was canoodling with Ozzie).

Am I the only one who thinks this would have been the logical way to go?? :confused3

I so totally don't get Amanda... she frustrated me last night...

James pretty much spelled it out for her... he was going to vote for Parvati. SHE was annoyed with Parvati too, why didn't she join him? Together, they could have gone to Jason and spilled the beans about Natalie's evil plan and convinced him not only to play the idol but to vote for Parvati as well. Not too much of a stretch to imagine that they could have pulled Eric's vote in as well. Then, with the rest of the girls voting for Jason, when he played the idol, Parvati would have been blindsided and gone and the new alliance of 4 would have been in charge. Next week they could have gotten rid of Natalie (who is just plain nasty) and then Alexis (who Amanda still doesn't like because she was canoodling with Ozzie).

Am I the only one who thinks this would have been the logical way to go?? :confused3

Hmm... interesting, and that really might have worked to blindside Parveti, but it's not without risk. I think Amanda is more of a defensive player than a strategic player. I know in the same situation, if if I had thought of your plan Sorsha, I probably wouldn't have done it. Amanda sees strength with the girls. If she can suck it up and play "nice nice" with Parveti even though she can't trust her anymore, I think she stands a good chance of getting back into her original alliance with her and Cirie. Nobody likes a backstabber, and I think Amanda's stategy might be to not make enemies knowing they will end up on jury eventually. If it's Amanda and Parveti in final three, you KNOW Parveti will get the axe. I'd love to keep Parveti around with me until the end because she is very much disliked - look at the two sitting on jury right now...

I don't know... I guess I look at it from MY personality - I'd want to be friendly, not make any bold strategic moves, take a good look at who I want in Final 3 with me, but yet keep in mind who I want on the jury... and just coast through with a big smile on my face :)

If it's Amanda and Parveti in final three, you KNOW Parveti will get the axe. I'd love to keep Parveti around with me until the end because she is very much disliked - look at the two sitting on jury right now...

Yes, one of my favorite moments last night was when James called Parvati out in front of the jury and "spilled the beans" that she betrayed Ozzie. The look on Ozzie's face... if looks could kill.. LOL :lmao: I think he pretty well had it figured out before, but now he knows for sure, and he was REALLY... ummm.. annoyed.
Heaven help Parvati if she gets voted out and has to go spend some "quality time" at the Ponderosa with Ozzie. :rotfl:

Yes, one of my favorite moments last night was when James called Parvati out in front of the jury and "spilled the beans" that she betrayed Ozzie. The look on Ozzie's face... if looks could kill.. LOL :lmao: I think he pretty well had it figured out before, but now he knows for sure, and he was REALLY... ummm.. annoyed.
Heaven help Parvati if she gets voted out and has to go spend some "quality time" at the Ponderosa with Ozzie. :rotfl:

Yes, that was good stuff. Lets see what happens.

On an interesting note, the individual scores are not updated as of yet. But team leaderboard appears to be. (I have noticed this is the normal activity - team score updated first then individuals).

44 Island of Lava
46 WussySlayers

Points are up!

Wow! Thank you JAMES!! 105 in name points!!

Natalie was a top scorer too with 77 points (if you had bonus for coconut)!!

:banana:

Regular points 2084 + 270 bonus points = 2354

Man, if I only had stinking Erik too with his IC win and tree mail!! :yay:

Wow! I dropped all the way to 85th place... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Rats, I so needed Erik :sad:

Island of Lava 39
Wussy Slayers 63

Another sucky week. SIGH.

1668 normal points + 180 bonus points (YAY! Finally not 150! Thanks to Alexis and some coconut cracking!) = 1848 total points.

Woot I did great!

1656 regular points
60 bonus points

1716 total points

that's a gain of 224 points!

Well considering I lost track of the week and forgot to trade Ozzy I did pretty darned good!

+ 60 old bonus
-----
1828 Grand total!

Somebody check for a pulse on Doc and Neno. ;)

I'll post for him as soon as I can, since VMK announced it is closing and we got the 10 year ban he pretty much washed his hands of Dis and VMK.

ETA
Doc's points...
+ 30 New bonus
30 old bonus
--------------
1724 total

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter