The Symphony, The Key, Two Teens, and Me: A March 2019 Review

Tell me I'm not the only one whose kids still can't sit next to each other because they will fight?

The comment about sitting in the Middle seat so the kids don’t fight ... why does the bickering never end??? And why do moms always give up their own sanity/comfort to avoid it...sigh...balancing #vacationgoals (relaxing and no fighting and whining) with #momgoals (developing capable people...ie, kids learning to get along like human beings) is always tricky...no doubt you made the right call sitting in the middle on day 1!!!

Middle seat mama here!!:laughing: Always sat in the middle seat to keep the peace. My boys are grown now and we rarely travel all together- but I still sit in the middle seat on a plane- DS22 is a window seat napper and DH likes the aisle seat.

I love your writing style and wit! You should do open mic night!

I have 2 Carnival cruises booked so I can be Platinum! Status baby. Then I am hoping to branch out. Of course this all depends on if I am still paying for kids.

OMG - loving this and relating to everything! We are sailing on the Symphony on May 18th, and we too are from Chicago. (Originally, anyway, we now live in the far northern burbs). Can I ask for a very, very specific favor? If you go to the HiRO show, can you tell me how bad the flashing lights are? I got a summary of the shows from RCI special services, and they said it's pretty extreme. I hate to miss this one if at all possible, but I can't risk my daughter having a seizure either. TIA! Great review and can't wait to see the rest!

Middle seat mama here!!:laughing: Always sat in the middle seat to keep the peace. My boys are grown now and we rarely travel all together- but I still sit in the middle seat on a plane- DS22 is a window seat napper and DH likes the aisle seat.

Yep, still sitting between them on planes, too. I guess that will be my spot forever as long as we travel together!

Love the review so far!!

Thank you!

I love your writing style and wit! You should do open mic night!

I have 2 Carnival cruises booked so I can be Platinum! Status baby. Then I am hoping to branch out. Of course this all depends on if I am still paying for kids.

Ha ha, open mic night! I would be terrified! But thank you :).

Do you like Carnival? They have that certain reputation as a party cruise line, but I am interested in some of their ports. My son claims he will never set foot on Carnival because we saw a Carnival ship whose exhaust was super dark and he decided they are the worst offenders of air pollution. :confused3

OMG - loving this and relating to everything! We are sailing on the Symphony on May 18th, and we too are from Chicago. (Originally, anyway, we now live in the far northern burbs). Can I ask for a very, very specific favor? If you go to the HiRO show, can you tell me how bad the flashing lights are? I got a summary of the shows from RCI special services, and they said it's pretty extreme. I hate to miss this one if at all possible, but I can't risk my daughter having a seizure either. TIA! Great review and can't wait to see the rest!

Yay, Chicago people!

We did go to Hiro and I don't recall the flashing lights. I took a lot of video of the show, though, so I can look through and see if I have any of it recorded. I wonder if there are You Tube videos of the show out there?

I'm interested to read more! We are going on Anthem of the Seas in 2 months after 7 DCL cruises.

I want to sail on Anthem some day. Royal was great, though! I think you'll like it!

Day 1 cont'd:

We were finally on the ship! We entered on the Royal Promenade, where we would spend a lot of time over the next week. The Royal Promenade has food, drinks, shopping, parties, parades, and art. In many ways it is the heart of the ship. Before boarding I had sort of envisioned the Promenade as a mall. It sort of has that vibe, but it would be a fairly cool mall that throws parties and has entertainment and bars.

We admired the art as we walked around.

This one is actually on deck 4, I think:

47469169381_408b593071_k.jpg

And one of the elevator banks:

47469172691_5ab29a1006_k.jpg

Another elevator bank:

47420851072_40c1c67276_k.jpg

I guess all of the Oasis Class ships have a classic car on the Promenade. For whatever reason, this is what they did to the car on Symphony:

46553872645_99bf36828a_k.jpg

My son made a comment at one point that the theme of the cruise was "Big Strange Art." He's not entirely wrong.

So, as I mentioned, the Promenade is home to some dining options. Sorrento's is one such option that we visited often.

40502999233_ca7b9e33c1_k.jpg

I need to side track a bit here. If you are familiar with Royal, you can skip ahead to the bottom of this post or go to the next one.

For those who are only familiar with DCL, Royal does not include soda/mocktails in their pricing. If you want soda or mocktails or actual grown up drinks, you can pay out of pocket per drink, or you can buy a beverage package. Some people are aghast at this, but when you think about it, you are already paying much less for your cruise than you would on DCL, even if you add drink packages. Also, it is totally optional. You are not obligated to buy a package. There is water, coffee, tea, lemonade, and flavored water available at all dining locations.

The beverage packages are available in your Cruise Planner, which is accessed through the Royal Caribbean page. The pricing seems to be rather fluid (see what I did there?) so check your Cruise Planner often. Pay no attention to the "% Off" fake sale and just look at the daily price. If you know you are going to buy it, just buy it and keep checking for price drops. If the price drops, cancel your package and rebook it at the new price. You can do that with excursions, spa treatments, dining, etc. too.

Here is the breakdown of packages, straight from Royal's website:

47420896832_54e681312d_k.jpg

My kids enjoy mocktails on vacation and mama likes her grown up drinks, so the kids got the refreshment package and I got the Deluxe. We all really like the Freestyle soda machines because they have SO many sugar-free, low/no calorie, no caffeine options. And I had thought we would be getting lattes in the morning but that never happened because the line was too long.

The beverage packages were totally worthwhile for us, as I was able to order a glass of wine without stopping to think about the cost, and the kids could try different mocktails, again without me having to worry about the cost. Gratuities are added in to the package price, though you can always add more if you like.

Day 1 cont'd:

Sorrento's has 2 Freestyle machines, where you can fill your reusable cup that comes with the beverage package. Oh and they have pizza.

33597157798_f21ed08de4_k.jpg
[/url]

They always had cheese, pepperoni, and veggie pizza, then there was another option. Here is the menu from day 1, I think:

40507563923_1bc486e03f_k.jpg

But one day they had barbecue chicken pizza and it was soooo good.

33597169358_1b29b61a20_k.jpg

Really, the pizza was all good. They also had sauces for the pizza, which was totally unnecessary, but did that stop me from getting a small bowl of garlic sauce in which I could dip my pizza crust every time I got pizza? No it did not.

32531820237_1bed1acd38_k.jpg

Oh and the pizza is included in your cruise fare, so you can eat here as often as you like. They are open until 3am, too.

Also on the Promenade is the eponymous Cafe Promenade. Here you can get lattes, cookies, doughnuts, danishes, desserts, and wraps/sandwiches. We got dessert here once or twice but that was it. The coffee line was always at least 6 people deep so we skipped it and went straight to the pizza. Did I mention the unnecessary yet oh so delicious garlic sauce?

The food here at the Cafe Promenade is included in the cruise fare, but the specialty coffee (lattes, mochas, etc.) are not. They did have regular coffee you could pour for yourself off to the side, that was included in the cruise fare.

40503013263_4ee5e09269_k.jpg

And now on to the bars! Which I just realized I only took photos of two of them! Oops! Maybe I'll borrow from Royal's webpage? Shhh, don't tell them.

Boleros is a Latin club with live music and dancing. During the day I saw dance lessons happening here, which looked like a lot of fun, and they were well-attended. At night people were dancing, and the club seemed to have good attendance.

oasis-boleros-lounge-bar-empty-venue.jpg

On Air is also on the Promenade. This is where the karaoke happens. Probably other things happen here too, but at night the only thing I saw as karaoke. Let me tell you, I saw some AMAZING karaoke happening here! I swear these people must have been professionals planted in the audience. There is no way there were that many talented people on our sailing! The audience was super encouraging, even toward the greener karaoke artists. It was a fun place, and was standing room only most nights.

RCI_AL-OnAir02-1240x660-1.jpg

Then there is the Rising Tide bar, which is technically only on the Promenade part time. Why? Well, the clue is in the name. The Rising Tide bar rises up to Central Park every 30 minutes or so. I am not sure of the exact schedule because I didn't want to be trapped on a rising bar with people I didn't know. Also I was pretty much never alone, and DD would have had to go with me. Maybe next time.

47416224992_14cf3bc623_k.jpg

47420837672_3990a8bcc8_k.jpg

And an oddly shaky video of the bar coming back down, later in the cruise:

Then there is the Copper and Kettle. This place had a Bloody Mary cart out in the mornings, where you could build a custom Bloody Mary. I am not a fan, so that did not appeal to me at all. I think I went here for bottled water (also included with the beverage packages) and that's it. There was often a guitar player/singer in there, which you could hear out on the promenade. I don't mean that in a bad way. He was good! I just mean you didn't have to go into the bar to hear him; you could enjoy his music from outside the bar as well.

33592542248_25e2c43481_k.jpg

And then there is the Bionic Bar!

32527369577_91d590e91a_k.jpg

This was fun to watch! We ended up ordering a drink from here later in the cruise, so you'll hear more about it then, but to order a drink you go to an iPad, choose your drink from a menu or customize your own drink, then there is a screen off to the side that has the queue for drinks listed. When your drink is done, you scan your Sea Pass or Wow Band and the drink slides toward you. Bionic Bar in action! You can also hear the piano player from Schooner's (above the Promenade, on deck 6, which overlooks the Promenade).

Also on the Promenade is the Next Cruise store, where you can book your next RCI cruise. This place was always busy, and you pretty much had to have an appointment if you wanted to be seen.

There are shops and kiosks here as well. There is a Royal shop, with all things Royal Caribbean/Symphony of the Seas. There is a Duty Free shop, and a few other specialty shops with expensive things that I wasn't buying. The kiosks had all kinds of watches/jewelry and had "Flash Sales" where everything was 75% off for 10 minutes, or something.

Above the Promenade, on Deck 6, is the photography store, where you can buy your cruise photos, and my favorite spot to relax at night: Schooner's.

32532168787_5cc2c112e0_k.jpg

There was a guy who would play piano and sing, and it usually turned into a sing along. I didn't participate, I just sat off to the side and read or ignored texts from DD who refused to spend time in the Teen Club. Finally I just had her go to Schooner's with me. They did have these cool ship cut out things.

40507955363_8c3ab139b0_k.jpg

I am sure I am missing something from the Promenade, but you get the idea. From Deck 6, you can go out to the Boardwalk, which will by my next post... some time probably later tonight.

Following! I was on Symphony in February and loved every minute of it. As much as I love Disney and happily spend far too much on WDW each year, I just can't justify DCL. RCCL is nearly as good, and literally less than half price. Plus, I don't know what I'd do without an adult drink package... :rolleyes1

Following! I was on Symphony in February and loved every minute of it. As much as I love Disney and happily spend far too much on WDW each year, I just can't justify DCL. RCCL is nearly as good, and literally less than half price. Plus, I don't know what I'd do without an adult drink package... :rolleyes1

Thanks for following along!

Yes, I have heard complaints about the "Nickel and Diming" on Royal, but you still spend less than you would on DCL. Spoiler Alert: IMO the service, food, and activity options were equal to DCL (minus the costumed characters). The shows on Royal were better than DCL.

Did your DD not like the teen club? :(

I'm getting ahead of myself, but no, she did not. :(. I mean, it was great spending time with her, but I had wanted some time to myself too, and every time I tried to get time to myself she texted me nonstop as though she were being tortured. She had been SO happy in the teen club on HAL so I did not expect this.

Thank you!

Ha ha, open mic night! I would be terrified! But thank you :).

Do you like Carnival? They have that certain reputation as a party cruise line, but I am interested in some of their ports. My son claims he will never set foot on Carnival because we saw a Carnival ship whose exhaust was super dark and he decided they are the worst offenders of air pollution. :confused3!

We love it! The old reputation is not valid; at least on any of the cruises we have done. We do stick to 5-10 day sailings though. I know that the 3 day weekend cruises are a bit party-hardy. They have really upped their game for family cruising. They put a lot of money into redesigning the kid club spaces and what they offer in them. The newer ships are all built with lots of fun things like water parks, rope courses, etc and they are adding these things to many of the older ships too. The included food offerings are varied and have lots of variety. In fact, every time I try to show DS2 other cruise line's ships he says he only wants to sail Carnival.

I don't know about their pollution rating but I think all the ships are not environmentally friendly! They are building their first LNG powered ship as some of the other lines are also.

Great report OP! The photos are really good and helps us to live vicariously thru ur cruise, lol.
Looking forward to the updates.

Day 1 cont'd:

So we had explored Deck 5, now it was time for Deck 6. I should add, because I think someone asked about it elsewhere and I don't think I added it here. We had left our hotel at around 10:15 or 10:30 (not really sure), I think we arrived at the port around 11, and we were on the ship by 11:15. And that was with the security check and bathroom stop, and the ride to the port. So it was really quick.

Oh my goodness and I forgot that we had dropped off our bags in the theater! That's where we looked down and saw the sculpture of the lollipop!

The Key: One of the perks of The Key is that you can drop off your carry on luggage in the Royal Theater and it will be delivered to your room before any checked luggage. We went straight there when we boarded, gave them our room number/name, and dropped off our bags. This was a very nice benefit, and one that I really appreciated. Our luggage was in our stateroom when we went there, no problems at all.

The Key: Then we were given wristbands, and we were told those were for priority access to activities like the Flowrider, Rock Wall, Zipline, Abyss, etc. I hadn't heard of having priority access, so I was confused. All of the documentation I had read said we would have special hours just for Key members. I was told yes, there would be special hours, but we could also go to the front of the line any time with the wristbands. I asked again and was told no really, you just go to the front of the line and show your wristband and you get priority any time. We did not test this out as my son was not comfortable cutting in front of other kids who were waiting, and I was not about to encourage him to do so. There were NO signs ANYWHERE stating that Key guests could cut the line, nor were there separate lines (I think there was a suite/Diamond/Pinnacle line at The Abyss, but NO Key line anywhere). Some people have said they would have no problem cutting the line because they paid for the privilege and too bad for the people who didn't. I have been told "It is just like having a Fastpass or Express Pass" but I disagree. At Disney/Universal there are signs EVERYWHERE about Fastpasses/Express Pass. You get emails from Disney/Universal explaining it all to you. You see separate lines labeled "Fastpass" or "Express Pass". You wait in a different line. Imagine the chaos that would happen at Disney/Universal if there were only one line, and anyone with a Fastpass/Express Pass could just shove past everyone else and go to the front. IMO this is a terrible system and not one we were comfortable using. This was no benefit to us as Key members.

So Deck 6 has the Boardwalk, which leads to a few dining options, the Aqua Theater, and you can access the Rock Climbing wall.

46750453434_f1d74fa048_k.jpg

You will probably visit this area at night, for the Aqua Theater, or maybe after you descend from The Abyss, but hopefully you'll also visit during the day to eat, or just to enjoy this part of the ship.

As you walk down the Boardwalk, you will see one of my favorite art installments on the ship:

46752454314_5eae68d1f9_k.jpg

It shows how carousel horses are made, with some disembodied hands (not my favorite part), and it leads to the carousel.

40509632673_c995d5b4f1_k.jpg

46560524775_1cc16e81a0_k.jpg

So yes, those pictures are from an evening, not day 1. I cheated. Sorry. But I was kind of overwhelmed on the first day, getting my bearings, and I didn't take all of the photos I wanted to that first day. Or if I did, they were kinda boring like this.

47422865352_d51966e27e_k.jpg

There is another art installment on the Boardwalk, but either it wasn't working properly or DD couldn't get it to work. You are supposed to wear the "hair" and hear something. She said she couldn't hear anything.

33599236238_bb9af71533_k.jpg

You'll also walk past Zoltar, who will yell at you, giving you flashbacks of the terminal in Miami. And also you'll remember the movie Big.

32533811027_e2dde5791f_k.jpg

For dining, you have the Boardwalk Dog House, Sugar Beach, and Playmakers.

Boardwalk Dog House is the only option of these that is included in your cruise fare. They have a few options, different types of hot dog/sausage, not much in the way of side options.

46560430365_e852d64ca1_k.jpg

46560434285_ed2640be79_b.jpg

I got a regular Coney Island Dog there once, and it was good. Nothing outstanding, but it was a hot dog, and it was good.

Then you have Sugar Beach, which is a candy and ice cream shop, and none of it is included in your cruise fare, which is why we did not set foot in there until the last night of our cruise, when I figured I should at least take some photos.

32534031757_29ff73d626_k.jpg

47475812561_b6c57edb40_k.jpg

46560503495_6264db1992_k.jpg

32533915177_abee0c738e_k.jpg

47422925872_39fce19173_k.jpg

46752506444_bc4275546c_k.jpg

Next to Sugar Beach is Johnny Rockets. Johnny Rockets has a surcharge for lunch and dinner, but breakfast is included in your cruise fare. Let me repeat that, because everyone hears "Johnny Rockets has a surcharge" and dismisses it. But breakfast is included in your cruise fare. You can order from the menu, it is made a la carte, and the servers are nice, and the food is really good!

47422830742_31dd8f6638_k.jpg

Next to Johnny Rockets is this climbing structure for little kids. We called it The Pringles Thing because it looks like a bunch of colorful Pringles. Well the kids on the ship seemed to love it!

47475739741_850d9ea29a_k.jpg

Past The Pringles Thing is the rock wall, and the Aqua Theater. You need to make reservations for Hiro, the main Aqua Theater show, but the second show (Aqua Nation) does not require reservations. Go to both shows. I'll say it again later, but go to both shows!

This is not one of the shows, btw. This is the cruise director. Oh also they show movies here, and other shows. And if you are doing scuba training this is where you will do it.

33599194978_d8d37a886a_k.jpg

On either side of the Aqua Theater are the rock climbing walls. DD had said she would do it, but that never happened. I never really encouraged it, either. We were busy with other things.

40509528783_0240a7f98f_k.jpg

In the middle of the Boardwalk is the exit from the Abyss slide, which is the 10 story slide down the back of the ship. I'll talk more about this later.

46752402754_37a5d6098f_k.jpg

Then turning further to the right is Playmakers, which is basically a sports bar/arcade. The drinks are included in the beverage package, but you will pay for any food you order. We didn't eat here, but I did get bottled water and a few glasses of wine throughout the week.

46752401594_bd6a5cd146_k.jpg

And I believe that's it for Deck 6!

Last edited:

We love it! The old reputation is not valid; at least on any of the cruises we have done. We do stick to 5-10 day sailings though. I know that the 3 day weekend cruises are a bit party-hardy. They have really upped their game for family cruising. They put a lot of money into redesigning the kid club spaces and what they offer in them. The newer ships are all built with lots of fun things like water parks, rope courses, etc and they are adding these things to many of the older ships too. The included food offerings are varied and have lots of variety. In fact, every time I try to show DS2 other cruise line's ships he says he only wants to sail Carnival.

I don't know about their pollution rating but I think all the ships are not environmentally friendly! They are building their first LNG powered ship as some of the other lines are also.

I'm glad to hear that Carnival's reputation is not really true. I do want to give them a try some day. Perhaps I'll have to do a solo cruise. I really have no idea why DS feels so strongly about this. If he had once looked up at the Royal smoke stacks, or probably any ship's smoke stacks, he would have seen the same thing.

Since you mentioned getting the bottled water...I know u did deluxe, I got the refreshment pkg. we’re you able to grab/request more than one bottle at a time?
Or did you ever grab a bottled water from a bar?
Got my hubby the alcohol pkg but I’m a huge water drinker and wanted bottled, Not in a cup ( heard there’s stations of water?)
Anyway... curious about the bottled water.
TIA, if you know.

Since you mentioned getting the bottled water...I know u did deluxe, I got the refreshment pkg. we’re you able to grab/request more than one bottle at a time?
Or did you ever grab a bottled water from a bar?
Got my hubby the alcohol pkg but I’m a huge water drinker and wanted bottled, Not in a cup ( heard there’s stations of water?)
Anyway... curious about the bottled water.
TIA, if you know.

I was able to get 2 bottles of water at a time, from any bar. No problem. In fact, one time I said "Can I please have a boiled water?" and someone said "You can actually have 2 bottles..." so I asked for 2.

There is water available wherever the lemonade/flavored water is available, at Windjammer, Park Cafe, etc. Not bottled, just water.

Day 1 continued:

Ok, we've moved on from Deck 6. I'm going to go a bit out of sequence and stick with Deck 8, even though we had walked around Deck 8, then explored the higher decks, then returned to Deck 8. Don't hate me for it.

Deck 8 has Central Park and Dazzles. I'll get to Central Park in a minute.

Dazzles is a nightclub that is on Deck 8 and Deck 9.

32534820677_ba5961dd97_k.jpg

They had parties here every night but I did not get to attend any of them because *someone* would not go to the Teen Club. :confused3 They had a great view of the Boardwalk. Bet it looked even better at night. Not that I would know... :rolleyes:

46561453085_505e2be7c3_k.jpg

Central Park is a very pretty area of the ship. Here you will find the Park Cafe, which is home of the famous Kummelweck sandwich which I did not try. They have a late breakfast, and the food is included in your cruise fare. There is also the Trellis bar, which I did not visit once, and Jamie's, 150 Central Park, and Chops. All three of those are an additional charge.

The Key: Key guests can have lunch at Chops or Jamie's on embarkation day as part of the benefits of the program. We chose to dine at Chops, as we all like filet mignon (snobs? I guess?) and the menu at Jamie's wasn't appealing. First we had to wait 10 minutes behind some woman who was complaining about all of her dining reservations. Finally we were seated, and we ordered from the Key menu (a scaled down version of the regular lunch menu).

40510566493_64e21f4af4_k.jpg

40510569783_475ba1e004_k.jpg

I thought for sure we would all order the filet.

Side track: we all LOVE Benihana and go every few months. We all order the filet. No question. When I saw the menu, I assumed we would all order the filet. That did not happen. We ordered mac and cheese and mashed potatoes as sides, and cheesecake and chocolate cake as desserts. Oh and Caesar salads to begin but BORING. No, just kidding. The Caesar salads on this ship were amazing.

So, I could drag this out to simulate our experience at Chops but I will spare you, because it was torture. We were in that restaurant for 1.5 hours. I watched other tables who had been seated when we were seated and they were all on the same timetable as us. Meanwhile, when we were waiting for dessert a family with young kids showed up and they were served WAY faster than us.

At one point I went to the bathroom, figuring the Rule of Restaurants would apply and the food would arrive while I was in the bathroom. NOPE. But I did learn that the bathrooms all have motion sensors to open the doors.

46753408644_0afb0bcf19_z.jpg

The Casear salad was the same as the one I would get almost every night in the MDR:

46561462405_aea40b0d28_k.jpg

Don't get me wrong. This was a GREAT salad. Seriously. I was glad to have it almost every night.

DS ordered the burger and was unhappy. How are you unhappy with a burger? I don't know. But if anyone can be unhappy with a burger, one of my kids can be unhappy with a burger. Especially when he just should have ordered the filet like a normal person. Who goes to a steak house and orders a burger? Where did I go wrong as a parent? Who would be unhappy with this?

47423871442_3fd21f0c5e_k.jpg

"The fries are good though!" Ok whatever. Who even orders fries at a steak house? I have so much work to do with this kid.

Whatevs. DD and I did the right thing and ordered the filet. Like normal people.

46753413734_6ec6ce945a_k.jpg

Somehow they had brought an extra mac and cheese for DS. It's almost like they knew he wouldn't like the burger. "Kid, what are you DOING? Who orders a burger in a steak house? Obvi your mom has failed you but no worries, we got you, son. Eat this delicious mac and cheese and all will be well. Your mom will learn. It will take time, but she will learn. And so will you. So for now, enjoy this cheesy pasta that costs a fraction of what your mom paid. And we will be laughing at your expense in the galley."

47476722741_282a9aa307_k.jpg

But really, it was good. But the potatoes. Oh Em Gee! The mashed potatoes were TDF. DS had none of that with his fried and mac and cheese. Because I am not actually a horrible person I offered him some of my filet, and he enjoyed it. SEE?? GET THE FILET!!! The sauces were awesome, too. I think it was a red wine reduction and a Bearnaise? Whatever, they were great. Full stop.

And then dessert. I mean, dessert is pretty much always good. And this was good. Was it worth the price? I guess? But it would have been better if it hadn't taken SO LONG.

47476727761_8e3d22957b_k.jpg

46561489545_3cf5fa40d8_k.jpg

Both of these are good, so go with your gut. Gut says chocolate? Get the chocolate cake. Gut says cheesecake? Go with it. You can't lose with those two options.

The lunch was delicious but it took WAY too long. I wish we had asked to speed things up. The food was amazing but overall we could have bought lunch and had the same experience. I do recommend lunch or dinner at Chops if you like filet. Whether it is worthwhile for The Key depends on how they proceed with the other benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter