The things scrapbooking gets you into!

klmall

aka Kathy
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Since so many people know I scrapbook I was asked to prepare a display for our Boy Scout troop for our planned community's 40th year celebration. The Foundation gave me science project type display board and said "go to it".

The photos and oral history of the troop poured in and I have been immersed in this for almost a month. I ended up choosing a simple but formal style showing the first Eagle Scouts, then listing the main activities and posting some great activity pictures. Thank goodness I found pre-made embellishments online to dress it up! Finished that one this morning and it turned out great!

IMG_2985.jpg

And I'm still re-organizing and re-doing the acid magnetic style Troop Historian albums. :magnify:

A scrappers' work is N - E - V - E - R done!

Looks great

When the PTO found out that I am into scrapbooking, I ended up getting the job of doing the welcome board each month at my sons school

Thanks Honeybehr1 and Lisa. The Committee Chair and a few others called saying they liked it too.

The Girl Scouts had the table next to ours and did a "collage" type display with many, many pictures and none of their "Gold" award recipients.

I usually do much more busy-type stuff on a display but went for the simple, formal style this time and I guess it went over just right.

Back to the acid-ridden Historian albums tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter