The trip of many firsts

Loving the kings cross pictures, obviously disney too!!
Definitely sounds a great trip...more planning in the future. Hope your getting better, and maybe looking after yourself!!

Loving the kings cross pictures, obviously disney too!!
Definitely sounds a great trip...more planning in the future. Hope your getting better, and maybe looking after yourself!!

Have you been I the shop wow the prices are mad we looked round just looked.

Yo know I have big plans for October I have just got our cowboys hats sent from the USA, going start on my PTR soon.

Feeling better today thanks off to see the muppets soon
Xxx

No we didn't go into kings cross, silly really. We went to the studio last year which was cool.
Glad your bit better. Looking forward to Ptr, sure you'll have ideas I steal again!! (I'm definitely ordering tops this time- can't find any adult clothing here I like!)

No we didn't go into kings cross, silly really. We went to the studio last year which was cool.
Glad your bit better. Looking forward to Ptr, sure you'll have ideas I steal again!! (I'm definitely ordering tops this time- can't find any adult clothing here I like!)

Think I will start in the next few weeks.
I've bit ideas for hoodies for this trip I already have a lot of stuff for the Halloween party xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter