The U.S. Citizenship Test....would YOU pass?

11/11...some of the topics will be on the AP US History exam I have Friday (in much more detail)...so I am glad I did well...:)

what's with the Pilgrims? why should questions concerning the Pilgrims be on a US citizenship test? why am I talking while typing this, so many questions....

HIYA BLONDIE!!!

11/11

I remember taking a copy of an actual U.S. Citizenship test in high school history -- it's all short answer, not multiple choice and it was hard!! I definitely did better on this one. :)

9/11 I missed the allies question and the constitution question I thinking declaration of independence instead of constitution!!:eek:

wow! i feel BAD!!! non-citizens did better than i did!! 6/11.

10 out of 11 - I can never remember whether Alaska or Hawaii was last.

10/11 also
I also got the Declaration of Independence confused with the Constitution so got the date wrong.
And I live in the "Constitution State" LOL

8/11 :teeth:

Let's see, I missed the Constitution (thinking DofI too), the number of SC justices and number of amendments.

Don't think so Jeff.

Why?

Was it hard for you? :p

10/11 for me. I thought the Attorney General took the place of the President if the President & VP should die.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter