THE ultimate ZIPLOC bags- excellent for packing

Bunchkin

DIS Veteran
On a recent shopping trip to BassPro Shops, near us at Gurnee Mills Mall, we came across the BIGGEST Ziploc bags we've ever seen. They come in 3 different sizes. The sizes we bought were: Large 13" x 14 1/8" &
X-Large 24" x 21 3/8". These are HEAVY duty, thick bags!! Moisture resistant seal & has a pleated bottom so it can stand up-right.
They say on the packaging that they can be used for organizing, transport, protection for use in the garage, basement and outdoors.

So far we've used them to store our new camping gear and soft luggage carrier for the mini-van. Some of our DD's summer/outdoor toys. And various other items in our garage to keep them clutter and dust free. Which makes storing all these items on our SEVERAL shelving units really helpful.

BUT....I thought the smaller size bags we bought would be great for transporting food in a suitcase via plane to WDW for our trip next month. And for keeping our shoes in one of the other suitcases with clothes. I'm always just throwing the shoes into a plastic grocery bag in order to keep them off of the clothes. And they could be great for bringing home the dirty laundry from the trip, so it doesn't intermingle with the new and clean clothes will more than likely be buying at the parks.

I haven't seen these new Ziploc's at any other store. But maybe someone else has? BassPro Shop is a 1 1/2 hour drive each way for us, so it's not exactly around the corner. I'd love to find these at a retail chain store closer to home.

Great tip - I'll have to look for them. We actually pack our kids outfits in ziploc bags so we can just hand them a bag each morning. Otherwise our suitcase looks like a tornado hit by day two. But DS is getting bigger so it's hard to fit his clothes in the bag - these bigger ones sound perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter