The un- Disney & un -Camping snarky thread

Ya, but even if we lose the little toe, wouldn't the next one take it's place and be the new little toe that you could still stub?

Hopefully, the extra 1/2 inch will give me better clearance around objects.
;)
My wife says if I loose that toe nail one more time, the only way I will ever have one is if I glue one on or she paints it on. I just haven't decided what color yet. :rotfl:

They have medication for sweaty balls, however, black and blue balls are usually caused by some comment made before thinking.:rolleyes1

Most men would pass out knowing the balls were missing

I am a man of the world, who has met the high-tech future. I am a chubby cyborg. Balls? We don't need no stinkin' balls. We want more, we just make new ones.

I am a man of the world, who has met the high-tech future. I am a chubby cyborg. Balls? We don't need no stinkin' balls. We want more, we just make new ones.

Yes, but artificial balls never really work like the originals. It is like buying after market parts, you never know what you are going to get....

Yes, but artificial balls never really work like the originals. It is like buying after market parts, you never know what you are going to get....

Compared to the original stock, the odds have to be in my favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter