The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

And I'm betting they hold off as long as possible on discounts until they see if a) when the FLE opens and b) if that fills some rooms.

Yeah, he mentioned that it could be September before Dec discounts are released. :scared: Patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue...

Supposedly there was some kind of a release today saying that BOG and the LM ride will be open for 2012 Holiday. Does anyone know what that means? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

And, it looks like we’ll have plenty to celebrate this holiday season, including the openings of Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston’s Tavern, and Ariel’s Grotto

Supposedly there was some kind of a release today saying that BOG and the LM ride will be open for 2012 Holiday. Does anyone know what that means? Thanksgiving? Christmas?

Just read the release. No dates posted, but does indeed say it will be open for the Holiday Season 2012. I'm sure I'll be safe with a 12/12 arrival date. Now if BOG will just post the freakin' ADRs already!!! :-)

Out last day is November 11th... looks like i might be able to con my way into a trip for the holiday next year to see all the goodies! After all, we are also leaving one day too early for the MVMCPs too! :lmao:

Out last day is November 11th... looks like i might be able to con my way into a trip for the holiday next year to see all the goodies! After all, we are also leaving one day too early for the MVMCPs too! :lmao:

I didn't think they released the dates for MVMCP for 2012 yet...

I didn't think they released the dates for MVMCP for 2012 yet...
You're right, they've only put out the TA's schedule for 2012 that shows some nights at 7pm, but we'll be on the cruise the week prior to the night of the 10th as well and leave the next day, so even if they have some around that night we will miss them since we aren't hanging around after the race. :sad2:

You're right, they've only put out the TA's schedule for 2012 that shows some nights at 7pm, but we'll be on the cruise the week prior to the night of the 10th as well and leave the next day, so even if they have some around that night we will miss them since we aren't hanging around after the race. :sad2:

Boo - you got me all excited! I was going to feverish call WDW and get my tickets! I've been stalking the boards for days waiting for info! :santa:

Our last day is 11/12....I am holding out hope that the vagueness of the statement that it will be open by the holidays this year means there will be lots of soft openings in late October/early November. Praying, wishing, hoping!

Also, and I know completely OT, but do you have the dates for MVMCP yet? Last year's first MVMCP was on 11/8, so I stretched our trip out to the 12th in hopes that we would be able to hit the party before we leave (never been to MVMCP, been to MNSSHP 3 times and hoping to do both this next trip). :santa:

Please, oh please let the Pixie Dust gods be with us....open BOG and have the MVMCP before we leave....please oh please! :laughing:

Boo - you got me all excited! I was going to feverish call WDW and get my tickets! I've been stalking the boards for days waiting for info! :santa:

Eek Im so sorry! I am glad I responded again right away and will have to be more careful! I am waiting anxiously too, but for MNSSHP! pirate:

Eek Im so sorry! I am glad I responded again right away and will have to be more careful! I am waiting anxiously too, but for MNSSHP! pirate:

LOL, no worries! I just had one hand on my cell phone and was looking up the WDW RSVP line! :rotfl:

Oh, phew! Sigh of relief!!

LOL, no worries! I just had one hand on my cell phone and was looking up the WDW RSVP line! :rotfl:

You and me both!! :goodvibes

Just a few thoughts on the announcement today...

Has anyone else noticed that it's posted slightly differently in each place you see it? Allears says it will open in the fall in time for the holidays. I pulled up WDW Magic and they are saying for the holidays at the close of 2012. The rest of the sites I've seen are more general and just say in time for the holidays or holiday season.

I know I'm reading in between lines and over-analyzing here...but from all of these slight variances, that still could be any time between Halloween and Christmas. i.e. close of 2012 says just before Christmas and New Year's to me, but fall - in time for the holidays- says some time in between Halloween and Thanksgiving. Yes, it's making me nuts. :rotfl2:

I also had a thought about whenever that official announcement does come out for ADRs and BoG. One would have to assume that any announcement about BoG allowing ADRs would also be a direct indication of when FLE- minus the mine train- is scheduled to open. And if it's announced well in advance...one would also have to assume that room bookings are going to go through the roof...meaning very little chance of discounts for whatever period it opens as well as difficulty getting rooms if you aren't already booked. It also means the park will be a total madhouse.

So, as much as the planner in me wants to hear those MAGIC WORDS :wizard: that BoG is opening up for ADRs online and that our dates are included, part of me is starting to hope we're there during a soft opening with very little warning that just allows walk ups for dinner. I know a PP noted they were informed that there are no 2012 soft openings in the schedule, but this is starting to sound like the ideal scenario + WDW seems to really like doing soft openings to work out the bugs. Am I crazy??? :confused3

Bummer, we're coming for Columbus Day week. That's nowhere near Holiday Season. I was hoping Fall meant, well, Fall. The holidays are really at the tail-end of Fall and beginning of winter. I guess that means we'll have to book again for 2013 :goodvibes

Our last day is 11/12....I am holding out hope that the vagueness of the statement that it will be open by the holidays this year means there will be lots of soft openings in late October/early November. Praying, wishing, hoping!

Also, and I know completely OT, but do you have the dates for MVMCP yet? Last year's first MVMCP was on 11/8, so I stretched our trip out to the 12th in hopes that we would be able to hit the party before we leave (never been to MVMCP, been to MNSSHP 3 times and hoping to do both this next trip). :santa:

Please, oh please let the Pixie Dust gods be with us....open BOG and have the MVMCP before we leave....please oh please! :laughing:

Dates are not posted yet, but according to the park times just posted by Disney for November, here is what Touring Plans is expecting (and they are usually pretty good at guessing these things from what I've experienced):

November 6, 7, 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18

Subject to change, but probably pretty ok to soft plan around....hope that helps.

Dates are not posted yet, but according to the park times just posted by Disney for November, here is what Touring Plans is expecting (and they are usually pretty good at guessing these things from what I've experienced):

November 6, 7, 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18

Subject to change, but probably pretty ok to soft plan around....hope that helps.

Fabulous!! Thanks so much, that helps a great deal with my planning! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter