"The View" today

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Michael Eisner is on "The View" today. Since he's scheduled to be at DL for the 17th, I wonder if he'll discuss any of the activities scheduled. I'll be watching!

I would watch, but I don't wanna boost there ratings. I hate everyone on that show except the lady who hosts millionaire.

You can probably watch it safely without boosting their ratings- unless you have a Neilsen box on your TV.

I can't watch it (at work :crazy2: ). Could someone please post here what he says on The View?

TIA!! :earsgirl:

I religiously watch The View here in Australia..I love it!! but I was dealing with a child having a temper tantrum during this segment so excuse me if I missed some parts. Michael was on there talking about his memoirs 'Camp'. Basically it was about how good his summer camp was and how it moulded him into the man he is today blah blah blah. There was maybe 1 seconds worth of talk about the 50th, the rest was about him and his camp adventures. It was actually quite boring!!

:earsgirl: aussie :earsgirl:

Blech! I saw an advertisement in my magazine for that book the other day and thought, "who's going to care about ME's days at camp?" :confused3

Thank you so much for the recap aussiemum!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter