The 'Warm as Summer', 2nd Annual Pass Visit TR!

I did enjoy reading your report! you fit in a lot over your few days. sounds like you had a great time. your DD is so cute. x

I did enjoy reading your report! you fit in a lot over your few days. sounds like you had a great time. your DD is so cute. x

Aww thank you. It was surprising how much we got done!! The weather helped for sure. Also, hiring a pushchair on the Wednesday to give DD a bit of a break (and us from the "my legs are tired" whinging!) meant we could whip around quite efficiently too.

C x

Really nice report, nice to see just how many characters your daughter managed to meet as last time we were there (2 day trips from a nearby campsite in Oct 2009) we didn't manage a single photo with a character!

If my daughter's smiles are as big as your little girl's are in your pics, I'll consider the trip a success!

Thats why I do TRs too - its great to look back on them, especially in between trips, or (heaven forbid) if you have no ticker at all :thumbsup2!

Thanks all!

Yes, I'm gutted I didn't do one for our Christmas trip - will have do write up what I can remember at some point!

C x

I'm slowly catching up on TRs after being poorly and wow! Your TR was fabulous!! Looks like you had a great time and I loved the pics of your DD with N&B -we are bringing Nanny for the 1st time next month! Such a magical place - it really offers something for every age. I'll be sure to follow along in October too :thumbsup2 Love short waits for ToT and those cocktails and waffles look yum! Very envious ;)
Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

I'm on catch up too on the TRs ;)

Lovely, lovely tr :thumbsup2 I love all the photos of your dd with the characters, she is so cute :lovestruc

Nice you got some pixie dust at the SL and fantastic service from the concierge at the HNY too - very nice of him :goodvibes

I'm with you on the head rattle on SM - I avoid it if I can - and why are the heads on PM a hit or a miss these days? We missed them completely in summer but they were back in December :confused3

And, I love you photos of your dd when it's just you two killing time in the studios waiting for the others....I do this often with my youngest ds and really enjoy the time with just us mooching around :)

Oh, and Mickey waffles at the DLH on my list for next time :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing, great tr :goodvibes

Thank you all!

With talks on the other threads of nails, I just realised I hadn't posted the pics of DD and my nails!! She had LOADS of comments about here. Only one CM and Minnie herself noticed mine! lol Will post in the next comment.

I'm on catch up too on the TRs ;)

Lovely, lovely tr :thumbsup2 I love all the photos of your dd with the characters, she is so cute :lovestruc

Nice you got some pixie dust at the SL and fantastic service from the concierge at the HNY too - very nice of him :goodvibes

I'm with you on the head rattle on SM - I avoid it if I can - and why are the heads on PM a hit or a miss these days? We missed them completely in summer but they were back in December :confused3

And, I love you photos of your dd when it's just you two killing time in the studios waiting for the others....I do this often with my youngest ds and really enjoy the time with just us mooching around :)

Oh, and Mickey waffles at the DLH on my list for next time :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing, great tr :goodvibes

The conceirge at the HNY is now my best friend. WHether he likes it or not!!! :rotfl:

PM - it wasn't the singing heads, it was the skeletons who hang over your 'cars' near the end! DD's favourite bit too! Bah!

The Mickey waffles were lovely, I'm glad we did them, but it's highly unlikely we'll do Cafe Fantasia again - SO expensive for what you get. Especially when you throw in drinks - though there's no need necessarily for drinks I suppose......

C x

Right, here's our nails!

DD's Minnie Nails!

Bethannails.jpg

My nails - excuse the fact that my nails probably should have had some sort of manicure before hand!! lol

mynails.jpg

C x

Love the nails! That's the kind of style I'm planning for our trip. Hoping to get it done with Jessica polish so they'll last the whole trip (I chip easily!)

Love the nails! That's the kind of style I'm planning for our trip. Hoping to get it done with Jessica polish so they'll last the whole trip (I chip easily!)

Thanks! Do you know what, I chip easily too, but it really wasn't until the Friday that I noticed any chips or peeling - nothing before! That was just Avon polish!

It was relatively easy to do - I just made sure I didn't need to do anything else during the time, and had everything out and ready to go! lol DH had to do everything else. lol

C x

Fab TR! Love the photos - your DD is adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter