The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Not that I didn't believe @StarShine3 , but I did hop in just to confirm that there is no availability of any size at Bonnet Creek for your date span. You'll need to find someone to rent from that has already reserved that time frame as a speculation, which will likely not be an individual owner to rent from. I think your best bet is going to be the typical rental channels as previously noted. Hilton Bonnet Creek is not a timeshare, so you'd just book as you would a regular hotel.
Thank you I’m checking all of those!

We are excited for our first stay at WBC in March. I'm wondering, can you easily walk over to the Wyndham Grand if you wanted to eat at one of their restaurants?

We are excited for our first stay at WBC in March. I'm wondering, can you easily walk over to the Wyndham Grand if you wanted to eat at one of their restaurants?
Yes, you can. The Wyndham Grand is part the WBC resort area, only its tower is a traditional hotel. WBC Tower 6 and the Wyndham Grand are actually connected by a hallway.

If you are staying at either, you can use all their facilities, like the pool, restaurants and gym. If you are staying at WBC, however, you can't use the Grand shuttle.

Anyone ever stayed at Bonnet Creek around Christmas? How would you describe the vibe - Lots of decorations, minimal, lights all over the place, etc.?

Just a reminder and plug for the WBC Pay it Forward Bins. We have community-sourced large plastic bins which operate on the "take one/leave one" system. Need extra coffee or laundry supplies? They're probably in the bin for you to take and use as necessary. Have extra glow sticks, snacks, coupons, or anything else you want to share with the next family? Leave it in the bin to "pay it forward"! The rules, how to sign up, and the "list" of when the bins are available can be found in this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...n-please-read-first-post-for-details.3754096/

Our bins have a lot of availability in February and March but we like to keep them active (and also that helps me keep tabs on them to ensure they haven't disappeared). Join us over on that thread for more information!

We decided on WBC and were able to score a great ebay deal for March 8-13 and now of course we want to add a day on the front end. Farrell's Vacation Rentals said they cant check until 2 weeks out...other options to add a day and combine the reservation?
This was for a 2 bedroom unit.

We decided on WBC and were able to score a great ebay deal for March 8-13 and now of course we want to add a day on the front end. Farrell's Vacation Rentals said they cant check until 2 weeks out...other options to add a day and combine the reservation?
A one night stay is only bookable 14 days before check in, as I understand it. Your only other option is to cancel and rebook for the new total amount of days. It will require the owner to use extra reservation transactions to do this option so there would likely be an additional fee. I’m an owner at WBC let me know if I can answer any other questions!

The WBC website requires a 2-night minimum stay. You could spend the night at the Wyndham Grand hotel and wouldn't have to move far.

We need 2 days on both sides, hard to find wbc, every time i see the hotel rate go down I remember they add parking & hotel fee. Yikes

I'll second this! We used the bins for our trip 2.5 years ago and it was awesome! :lovestruc
Got up and made mickey waffles with kodiak cake mix because there was a waffle maker in the bin. Protein packed breakfast kids can eat in car on the way over? WIN! Super easy to work with bell services to get/return.

Just a reminder and plug for the WBC Pay it Forward Bins. We have community-sourced large plastic bins which operate on the "take one/leave one" system. Need extra coffee or laundry supplies? They're probably in the bin for you to take and use as necessary. Have extra glow sticks, snacks, coupons, or anything else you want to share with the next family? Leave it in the bin to "pay it forward"! The rules, how to sign up, and the "list" of when the bins are available can be found in this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...n-please-read-first-post-for-details.3754096/

Our bins have a lot of availability in February and March but we like to keep them active (and also that helps me keep tabs on them to ensure they haven't disappeared). Join us over on that thread for more information!

Have you used eBay in the past? We would love to stay at WBC but can rent a condo at Windsor Hills for much cheaper then all the 3rd party sites for WBC.

Hey all! After 16 years of watching “We Looooocve Bonnet Creek” threads, we are taking the plunge! Our big family of 7 is super excited! And we are excited to make fun family memories while we do things a little different this time around.

Thank you to all of you who share your knowledge about the property! It makes planning this vacation a lot of fun and much easier! Just a couple questions I can’t seem to find answers to: 1) when do the pools open and close In March? 2) where are restaurant hours posted? 3) can we bring small coolers to the pool? 4) our group will have 2 cars, is that an issue ?

thank you again for your insight! 😊

Very excited to be staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in April. I don't want to rent a car so trying to decide on best option to and from the airport. I thought that I read something on here about people booking a car service that includes a grocery stop. Our flight gets in around 10:30 am, so I'm trying to decide if the car service would be the best option or just uber to the hotel, drop off bags and then uber over to the nearest publix for groceries. My only reasoning for the uber option would be that we wouldn't have a time limit for shopping but wondered if anyone had done the car service and could share their experience/recommendations?
Following as we will be doing the same in June.

Hey all! After 16 years of watching “We Looooocve Bonnet Creek” threads, we are taking the plunge! Our big family of 7 is super excited! And we are excited to make fun family memories while we do things a little different this time around.

Thank you to all of you who share your knowledge about the property! It makes planning this vacation a lot of fun and much easier! Just a couple questions I can’t seem to find answers to: 1) when do the pools open and close In March? 2) where are restaurant hours posted? 3) can we bring small coolers to the pool? 4) our group will have 2 cars, is that an issue ?

thank you again for your insight! 😊
1) 8 or 9 am-11 pm usually
2) seasonal hours for poolside places, Wyndham Grand restaurant info is on their website.
3) yes
4) no

Very excited to be staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in April. I don't want to rent a car so trying to decide on best option to and from the airport. I thought that I read something on here about people booking a car service that includes a grocery stop. Our flight gets in around 10:30 am, so I'm trying to decide if the car service would be the best option or just uber to the hotel, drop off bags and then uber over to the nearest publix for groceries. My only reasoning for the uber option would be that we wouldn't have a time limit for shopping but wondered if anyone had done the car service and could share their experience/recommendations?

We used Tiffany Towncar, it was $135 round trip before tip. The service was excellent and you can request a grocery stop when you book. There is no additional charge for a 30 minute grocery stop. We stopped at Publix. That rate was for their smallest vehicle size that can carry 4 people with 4 suitcases, but they also have mini vans, SUV's, and vans.

do you hit any tolls when driving between WBC and the parks? i'm on google map and its says there are tolls between WBC and AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter