• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

What is the best tower location for little kids? I have two girls under 3 so looking for something close to a walk in pool and lazy river? Thanks! Do they supply highchairs or pack and plays if needed?
Towers 5 and 6 are the closest to the zero-entry pools, but it isn't far from anywhere, really.

You request pack and plays and high chairs when you check in and they will deliver them to your room very quickly.

Hello, anyone here know whether you can park more than one car free at the resort? We might be renting more than one car.. thanks..

Anyway, we want to hit the grocery store for a few items after Animal Kingdom. I see there are a few Publix nearby. Which one is the easier to get to and/or is the nicer store?
Thanks!

We like the Publix at Celebration. Nice store, nice wine and beer selection inside the store, and a liquor store next store (theirs, just separate). CVS down the street. Very convenient, nice, and not very far from WBC. The way back isn't the same as the way there, at least mine never is using the GPS, just an FYI!

We like the Publix at Celebration. Nice store, nice wine and beer selection inside the store, and a liquor store next store (theirs, just separate). CVS down the street. Very convenient, nice, and not very far from WBC. The way back isn't the same as the way there, at least mine never is using the GPS, just an FYI!

Thank you! I will look it up on maps and mark it as a place to check out! Thanks also for the heads up on GPS. :)

Also the main building has a splash area which would be great for 3 year olds to play in. Building 1 or 4 would be the closest to this area.

$1,260 a week in a 2BR Dlx during Prime season is a good price. If you want to hunt for a better price, you may find one. It's not going to be easy for that week (We are there that week too). There is not much inventory available. I am learning more every day about high demand Wyndham resorts and the advantage PlatinumVIP have. Many of them eat up the larger room categories AND smaller rooms (1BR Dlx) knowing inventory will be gone. At the least busiest time on the Wyndham site and no inventory at the 60-day mark, they will cancel the 1BR and the 4BR Pres suite, turn around and book the 4BR Pres as a free upgrade for the 50% of the points for a 1BR Dlx. Smart way for PlatVIP owners to maximize their points and pay for their Maint Fees for several million points.

Learned that little trick from a PlatVIP owner. He says he does it all the time, especially for the busiest times at WDW.

Are you both on a waiting list through VS? I did not realize you could do that! When is your six night trip? I really want to go back to WDW in 2017, but my DH wants to wait until 2018. Being on a waitlist would make it feel more real for me :blush:

Yes, we're on a waiting list through VS for April 15-21, 2018. You just put down a $100 deposit and you get it back if they can't book you. If we don't get the 4 bed then we'll go for two 2 beds. I booked this before checking my e-mail that day where they sent me an offer saying that if we booked another trip within the next 30 days we'd get $50 off a 4-6 night stay or $100 off a 6+ night stay, so I called them and they applied the $50 off to our quote, bringing us down to $209/night for the 4 bedroom. Hope we get it!

So excited! We had been trying to find a place nearby for me my husband and two adult sons to stay. We had been considering two rooms at Disney Springs, and then I found this place. We're getting the 2BR deluxe for March 10-14 (after a cruise out of Port Canaveral). Our first day will be spent at AK as we will be driving in from Port canaveral. We tried this in December for a one-day at MK and Epcot, and we were not prepare for how different WDW is from Disneyland (so cal residents).

Anyway, we want to hit the grocery store for a few items after Animal Kingdom. I see there are a few Publix nearby. Which one is the easier to get to and/or is the nicer store?
Thanks!

We go to the Publix at Celebration, like another poster mentioned. It's actually a really nice store and a close location. Go to the deli counter right away if you need to, they can be really slow :)

What is the best tower location for little kids? I have two girls under 3 so looking for something close to a walk in pool and lazy river? Thanks! Do they supply highchairs or pack and plays if needed?

If you want to walk right out your door, Tower 5. It has a zero entry area that opens up in to the lazy river. It's our favorite pool area.

Hi again. Excited for our trip to Bonnet Creek. A couple of questions, anyone rented through Shelby Resorts? If so, how did it go with them? Also, when should Bonnet Creek have our reservation listed in their system? Thanks!

Hi again. Excited for our trip to Bonnet Creek. A couple of questions, anyone rented through Shelby Resorts? If so, how did it go with them? Also, when should Bonnet Creek have our reservation listed in their system? Thanks!

I've used Shelby twice with great, seamless results. I don't know when the reservation "should" be in the system but I called about 5 days out and confirmed our reservation with WBC - it was there. Great rates and never any problems.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say that we stayed for six nights at Bonnet Creek last week. This was our fourth time staying there and all stays were booked through Vacation Strategy. It was great, as usual! We stayed in Tower 5 for the first time. Previously we had stayed at Towers 2, 3 and 4. Over the last couple of years we've done less park days because we love the resort so much. This time we spent a day at Epcot, because we hadn't been in a while, and at Legoland, because the kids like it and I think it'll be our last year due to the kids getting older. Our other three days were spent hanging out at the resort and swimming and also visiting the nearby Port Orleans resorts to fish, take the boat to Disney Springs and getting beignets at POFQ.

My parents have come with us three times now and like it so much that we're on a waiting list for a four bedroom in April 2018 to bring the rest of our family! I know many people come to this thread wondering if they should stay on site or stay at Bonnet Creek, I know I did. The space, the pools, the atmosphere, the PRICE - I would always choose Bonnet Creek. We're on a waiting list for a four bedroom presidential for $1256 for six nights, you cannot beat that! Looking forward to going back.

Oh, and the pools were so nicely heated. Friday was "cold" and we spent three hours at night not only in the hot tub but in the lazy river at T5 as well. We love that pool area!
Fishing at Port Orleans? How and where...never been there but am very interested in this...thanks.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me whether or not there is a fitness room at WBC and if so, is there a scale? I think I saw a fitness room but didn't pay much attention since I run outdoors most of the time. However, I'm in a weight challenge for the next several months and weigh in day for April hits right during our trip, so I will need to find a scale that I can use and snap a pic of.

Hi there, I've just started digging into this thread and trying to figure out all there is to know about this resort. We haven't been to disney in a few years and haven't been to this resort. We will be traveling with our 3 boys ages 9, 14, and 16. The 14 year old has POTS and this is our first attempt at Disney since he got sick. He has a lot of pain and fatigue. The plan is to take it slow, maybe only go to parks every other day for shortened days and convince him to use a wheel chair. My question is where would be a good location for being close to a drop off point if we either use a taxi or uber or rent a car and drop him off and close to the most stuff for the rest of us to do or him if he feels up to it. The oldest just wants to golf and mini golf but that looks a little far from lazy rivers, main area, etc. I need help getting the lay of the land. Thanks!

Hi there, I've just started digging into this thread and trying to figure out all there is to know about this resort. We haven't been to disney in a few years and haven't been to this resort. We will be traveling with our 3 boys ages 9, 14, and 16. The 14 year old has POTS and this is our first attempt at Disney since he got sick. He has a lot of pain and fatigue. The plan is to take it slow, maybe only go to parks every other day for shortened days and convince him to use a wheel chair. My question is where would be a good location for being close to a drop off point if we either use a taxi or uber or rent a car and drop him off and close to the most stuff for the rest of us to do or him if he feels up to it. The oldest just wants to golf and mini golf but that looks a little far from lazy rivers, main area, etc. I need help getting the lay of the land. Thanks!

The resort is really compact and it won't take long to walk anywhere.

If you have a car, you can pickup / dropoff right in front of whatever tower you are staying at if you can't find a close enough spot.

As to where taxis drop off, I have seen them at the main building, tower 6 and the hotel, thus it can't be more than a 5-10 minute walk depending on where you are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter