The year of a million costume changes PTR I'm home!!

Just spotted the link to your pre trippie!! I am loving your DD!! How cute???

Isabelle is desperate for a Jasmine dress but they are all PINK!!! What's that all about??? :confused3 Your one is beautiful though and so much prettier than the one's I've found on eBay! Is there any chance she'll outgrow it soon??? LOL!! :rotfl:

I will have to do a pre trippie myself as soon as I've made my mind up about the restaurants that is... :rotfl2:

Just spotted the link to your pre trippie!! I am loving your DD!! How cute???

Isabelle is desperate for a Jasmine dress but they are all PINK!!! What's that all about??? :confused3 Your one is beautiful though and so much prettier than the one's I've found on eBay! Is there any chance she'll outgrow it soon??? LOL!! :rotfl:

I will have to do a pre trippie myself as soon as I've made my mind up about the restaurants that is... :rotfl2:

I got our Jasmine dress from Ebay.com, cost me £50 mind you. But its beautiful.

Update time.......

18 days to go :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

This trip has been keeping me awake at night, not because i'm excited but because i'm stressing about meals.

So far I have these meals booked;

23rd-Inventions 6.30pm
24th-Auberge 2.30pm
25th Cafe Mickey 12.30pm

I was going to book BBWWS for the 22nd but after realising that DD will not touch a thing on her plate, it will be a whole waste of a HB voucher, so I'm now trying to figure out where we should eat instead. I'm considering going Cafe Mickey in the evening instead maybe, or Inventions again....Oh i don't know :confused3 Help please :lmao:

Also now that i have seen that Stars n Cars in on at 2.45pm I'm trying to figure out if we should watch that on the 21st (day we arrive) and then go to RainForest Cafe after (we don't arrive till 1.30pm) and miss the main OUAD parade or......watch both parades then eat after then check in the hotel. I want us to get a early night as its going to be non stop after that :lmao:

How long is the Stars n Cars parade? Where shall i stand, hoping to film it so maybe at the front will be best then we can hang around the back the other days :confused:

I will moan about the issues of what dresses to take for Kyra on another day, i have a headache from thinking. :headache::rotfl2:

I've just spotted the Stars & Cars parade is on earlier too - completely ruined all my plans as it clashes with my scheduled "nap" time!:rotfl2:
Can't help with the meals really, we're doing Inventions, The Steakhouse and the buffet at NBC, then Auberge for lunch on our last day.
Oooh, I managed to get Isabelle a Jasmine dress on ebay!!! Not in the same league as Kyra's but it's from DLRP so at least it's the right colour!
I'm starting to panic about sorting everything out now, I still have to ring Disney to upgrade our vouchers to premium and ask about a balcony and I need to sort the travel insurance, decide how much cash to take, write out a packing list - oh yes, and I'm potty training DD!! :lmao:

I've just spotted the Stars & Cars parade is on earlier too - completely ruined all my plans as it clashes with my scheduled "nap" time!:rotfl2:
Can't help with the meals really, we're doing Inventions, The Steakhouse and the buffet at NBC, then Auberge for lunch on our last day.
Oooh, I managed to get Isabelle a Jasmine dress on ebay!!! Not in the same league as Kyra's but it's from DLRP so at least it's the right colour!
I'm starting to panic about sorting everything out now, I still have to ring Disney to upgrade our vouchers to premium and ask about a balcony and I need to sort the travel insurance, decide how much cash to take, write out a packing list - oh yes, and I'm potty training DD!! :lmao:

I was hoping Stars n cars was going to be on about 5.30ish not 2.45!!! So looks like we will miss it on the Thursday seeing as we are at Auberge at 2.30.

How many dresses are you taking for DD? I'll be needing a extra suitcase for Kyra's at this rate :rotfl2:

I don't usually buy travel insurance but for this trip i am incase we get Swine Flu :rotfl:

How many dresses are you taking for DD? I'll be needing a extra suitcase for Kyra's at this rate :rotfl2:

I don't usually buy travel insurance but for this trip i am incase we get Swine Flu :rotfl:

Isabelle only has Minnie Mouse & Jasmine - poor deprived child! :rotfl: I'm hoping she'll wear the Minnie one to travel in as there are sooo many petticoats it's never go in the case! Her favourite costume is her pumpkin one, so I guess that means we'll just have to go again at Halloween! :rotfl2:

Re: Travel Insurance - every time I log on here someone else has fallen down, hurt themselves or has a sick child so I'm deffo getting it!! I'll be so gutted if anything happens that means we can't go. :sad1:

Re: Travel Insurance - every time I log on here someone else has fallen down, hurt themselves or has a sick child so I'm deffo getting it!! I'll be so gutted if anything happens that means we can't go. :sad1:

Yeah i'm not taking any chances this time, so i will get mine prob next week.

7 Days to go!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This time next week I be in DLRP & i can't bloomin wait, I need to get out of this country before i go even more crazy(is that possible? :lmao:)

I bet you can't wait! I don't go until Feb, and I am already really excited, it's our first time. I've been reading your pre-trip, and I managed to get a Jasmine outfit like your daughters for my little girl Isobel (from e-bay - I love it!), so can't wait for that to arrive!
I need to limit my e-bay spending, as alot of princess outfits could be bought between now and Feb!

I bet you can't wait! I don't go until Feb, and I am already really excited, it's our first time. I've been reading your pre-trip, and I managed to get a Jasmine outfit like your daughters for my little girl Isobel (from e-bay - I love it!), so can't wait for that to arrive!
I need to limit my e-bay spending, as alot of princess outfits could be bought between now and Feb!

I know i have spent far too much money on them princess dresses, but its worth it when i see my little princess in them.

Can't wait to see your pics of Kyra in all those dresses! Could never let Freya see though, she'd realise what a mean mummy she has who only lets her take one dress.

You must be so excited now!! Hope you get great weather :)

Hope you have a wonderful time Em, soooo jealous ..I miss DLP :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter