The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

I watched Thursday’s and most of Friday’s episodes.

I wish Sharon would accept the love, support, attention, and time that her family so desperately want and need to give her. They are afraid, and it’s as therapeutic for them as it it is for her to be with her. Let Noah stick around. He can be a successful photographer anywhere.

I knew Amanda let her stalker off the hook too easily. Glad she actually feels some responsibility for what happened. Even though Billy has been off the chain, I don’t like that he automatically gets blamed for Victoria’s stabbing.

If Billy has a brain tumor, I hope it comes out soon.

Phyllis claims to be Amanda’s friend. She has no clue how to be one. It’s abundantly clear that Amanda needs her to stay, but ultimately Phyllis is too self-absorbed to really be the friend that she could be to Amanda.

Phyllis and Nick?! YUCK! Not again! I can’t deal with that.

I am now thinking the brain tumor thing won't happen but he will be very regretful of his stupid crazy behavior and I think Vikki will wake up HATING Billy. I think she will want to crush him and Amanda. If Victor is passing the reins down to Vikki (company wise) I think she will become the new Victor and just be an evil hammer on everyone like he was. This stabbing will have awoken her cruel powerful Victor side. Now that it seems Adam is becoming a decent guy family man (and Victor riding off into sunset). We need a new Newman villain.

I am now thinking the brain tumor thing won't happen but he will be very regretful of his stupid crazy behavior and I think Vikki will wake up HATING Billy. I think she will want to crush him and Amanda. If Victor is passing the reins down to Vikki (company wise) I think she will become the new Victor and just be an evil hammer on everyone like he was. This stabbing will have awoken her cruel powerful Victor side. Now that it seems Adam is becoming a decent guy family man (and Victor riding off into sunset). We need a new Newman villain.

I can't see Victoria becoming the new ruthless Newman villain but time will tell. I really love seeing Adam playing the good guy for a change and hope the writers give the guy a chance to be loved again by fans. He and Chelsea work so well together.

The most boring Mother Nature event (ice storm) in soap history. Nothing happened unless one thinks Abby and Chance finding Phyllis’ flash drive compelling story...

Last edited:
Yeah, boring story line and ate up a whole week of shows. Blech. I mean for almost a week we watched Phylis swear she wasn't putting the moves on Nick and Nick say they were just friends. We ALL knew where that was going so no need to stretch it over like 4 episodes.

The whole Kyle thing is so stupid and does not make sense. He was so in love with Lola and could have, many times, stuck with Summer. I mean they were even married but he had to divorce her for Lola. Now he is all in on Summer in like one weekend. ANd they happen to get stuck at Lola's restaurant. And Lola is fine watching the 2 paw all over each other. Which, by the way, wouldn't you NOT touch each other in front of the wife you just left 10 mins ago!?!?!?!?! Waiting for one of them to be pregnant. That is the only thing that makes sense as to why they did a quick break up.

And I thought it was kinda nasty of Abby and Chance to bang in Phyllis’ shower. I hope housekeeping got there first, but I doubt it since even the kitchen was closed. What a hotel! All they had left in the kitchen was PB&J and white bread?

Yeah, boring story line and ate up a whole week of shows. Blech. I mean for almost a week we watched Phylis swear she wasn't putting the moves on Nick and Nick say they were just friends. We ALL knew where that was going so no need to stretch it over like 4 episodes.

The whole Kyle thing is so stupid and does not make sense. He was so in love with Lola and could have, many times, stuck with Summer. I mean they were even married but he had to divorce her for Lola. Now he is all in on Summer in like one weekend. ANd they happen to get stuck at Lola's restaurant. And Lola is fine watching the 2 paw all over each other. Which, by the way, wouldn't you NOT touch each other in front of the wife you just left 10 mins ago!?!?!?!?! Waiting for one of them to be pregnant. That is the only thing that makes sense as to why they did a quick break up.
The actress who plays Summer has done a pilot for a new show. Maybe she is leaving soon.

I'm tired of Nick and Phyllis doing it every place they can find. Ugh. I'm also tired of Lola, Kyle, Summer and Theo. They love each other; they hate each other. I hate Theo's hair.
I loved Nick & Phyllis the first time but I’m so over it. She needs to grow up some, her antics aren’t cute anymore

I’m so tired of Theo, none of his storylines interest me.

So tomorrow I hear they’re airing Victor and Nikki’s wedding from 1984. It’s a great episode, but my only complaint is they already reran it last year. It’s better than GH though. They’re rerunning an episode from...2019! Days is airing a new episode.

So tomorrow I hear they’re airing Victor and Nikki’s wedding from 1984. It’s a great episode, but my only complaint is they already reran it last year. It’s better than GH though. They’re rerunning an episode from...2019! Days is airing a new episode.

Why reruns now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter