The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

Nancy: she laughed. "Do they have perfume on Asgard?" she asked quietly so no one could over hear them.

Gordon: "No, ma'am." he gently let her go from the hug, kissed her cheek politely, and looked down nervously. "I'm still very nervous."

June: She gave Conrad one more kiss. "Good luck, baby. I love you so much." she had already set out all the props needed.

OOC: Haven't seen phantom in a while. How soon does Gordon go onstage?

Jay: "Can you get me my mic and mic tape please Penny?"

Evelyn: "Me too!" She let out a little squeal. "Your going to do great Hope." Evelyn finished applying some powder. "You ready? We should probably go to stage."

Evelyn and Jay: "Thank you five!"

Penny: "Yep." She went and looked around for a minute, then found the mic and tape. "Here," she said, handing them to Jay.

Luke: He was in his Phantom costume, which was hardly comfortable, but not too bad, he supposed. He walked up to where the majority of the cast was standing.

OOC: Ah okay that's understandable. Don't worry, we'll be careful. The Mike & Evelyn thread worked out well.
I'm going on a roadtrip and college tour tommorow.

Evelyn: She smiled. "You're welcome. And I really mean what I said. So are you gripping during the show?"

Jay: "Why thank you." He fiddled with his mic and suddenly the lights dimmed. Jay's heart rate speed from a combination of excitement and a pinch of nervousness.

Mike: "I don't know."

Orchestra/Band: They started playing the music. They went through the prologue and started the overture.

Gordon: "No, ma'am." he gently let her go from the hug and looked down nervously.

June: She gave Conrad one more kiss. "Good luck, baby. I love you so much." she had already set out all the props needed.

OOC: Haven't seen phantom in a while. How soon does Gordon go onstage?

Conrad: "You say 'break a leg' in theatre. But thank you."

OOC: Let's see, overture leads into the rehearsal, the new managers arrive, Raoul does too but Christine notices him and he doesn't notice her before he leaves again, the background gets dropped on Carlotta, everyone freaks out, Buquet tells them he was away from his posts, jokes that it could be the Phantom, Carlotta leaves, "Christine Daae could sing it sir", Chrisstine sings first couple lines, blackout, lights come back on and Christine's in performance costume, Think of Me.....

Mike: "I don't know." Orchestra/Band: They started playing the music. They went through the prologue and started the overture. Conrad: "You say 'break a leg' in theatre. But thank you." OOC: Let's see, overture leads into the rehearsal, the new managers arrive, Raoul does too but Christine notices him and he doesn't notice her before he leaves again, the background gets dropped on Carlotta, everyone freaks out, Buquet tells them he was away from his posts, jokes that it could be the Phantom, Carlotta leaves, "Christine Daae could sing it sir", Chrisstine sings first couple lines, blackout, lights come back on and Christine's in performance costume, Think of Me.....

June: "Sorry. I don't know about this theater stuff. But, uh, sure, go break one of your handsome muscular legs, I guess." She kissed his cheek.

OOC: Thanks.

Gordon: "No, ma'am." he gently let her go from the hug and looked down nervously. June: She gave Conrad one more kiss. "Good luck, baby. I love you so much." she had already set out all the props needed. OOC: Haven't seen phantom in a while. How soon does Gordon go onstage?

Nancy: "You'll do great! And I promise not to actually slap you," she said, winking at him.

OOC: When Phantom drops the curtain, he's up above and says he didn't do it I think.

Nancy: "You'll do great! And I promise not to actually slap you," she said, winking at him. OOC: When Phantom drops the curtain, he's up above and says he didn't do it I think.

Gordon: He politely kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

Gordon: He politely kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

Valery: she did her auctioneer thing, wearing nice gloves and a dress.

Nancy: she listened to the music. "Let's get ready for the scene change."

Valery: she did her auctioneer thing, wearing nice gloves and a dress. Nancy: she listened to the music. "Let's get ready for the scene change."

Gordon: He nodded. "Y-yeah,"

June: "Sorry. I don't know about this theater stuff. But, uh, sure, go break one of your handsome muscular legs, I guess." She kissed his cheek.

OOC: Thanks.

Conrad: "Thanks."

OOC: No prob

Nancy: "You'll do great! And I promise not to actually slap you," she said, winking at him.

OOC: When Phantom drops the curtain, he's up above and says he didn't do it I think.

OOC: Yeah

Conrad: "Thanks." Raven: "Places! NOW! Conrad, that means you!" Conrad: "Gotta go!" He dashed off.

Eli: he went with Conrad as the other theater owner, (insert-his-name-here).

Nancy: she said her lines as Madam Giry.

OOC: this is probably a bit early, but I'm super excited to see Captain America 3 The Secret Avengers.

Eli: he went with Conrad as the other theater owner, (insert-his-name-here).

Nancy: she said her lines as Madam Giry.

OOC: this is probably a bit early, but I'm super excited to see Captain America 3 The Secret Avengers.

OOC: Only a bit early?

OOC: Having a good mini trip. Sorry guys internet was down in the hotel.Will try to respond asap but no promises. I'll be home tonight

Fairywings said:
Mike: "I don't know."

Orchestra/Band: They started playing the music. They went through the prologue and started the overture.

Conrad: "You say 'break a leg' in theatre. But thank you."

OOC: Let's see, overture leads into the rehearsal, the new managers arrive, Raoul does too but Christine notices him and he doesn't notice her before he leaves again, the background gets dropped on Carlotta, everyone freaks out, Buquet tells them he was away from his posts, jokes that it could be the Phantom, Carlotta leaves, "Christine Daae could sing it sir", Chrisstine sings first couple lines, blackout, lights come back on and Christine's in performance costume, Think of Me.....

Evelyn: "Alright. Probably not then. Well enjoy the show!" She gave him a kiss and went on stage. It was so much fun performing!

Jay: He had a blast. It was especially amazing doing scenes with Hope.

Orreed said:
Evelyn: "Alright. Probably not then. Well enjoy the show!" She gave him a kiss and went on stage. It was so much fun performing!

Jay: He had a blast. It was especially amazing doing scenes with Hope.

The rehearsal went really well

Nancy: she wasn't in a lot of scenes, but it was still fun. She got to the part where she pretended to slap Gordon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter