Theme Park Plans Sub-Forum

Keep it as a sub-forum or merge it into the main?

• Keep it as a sub-forum

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Merge it

Votes: 77 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
I've been diving in and looking at the engagement. Here's a poll about the Theme Park Plans sub-forum. Cast your vote!

Thanks,
Corey

I rarely look at sub forums(I don't think I'm the only one) so when this question came up I went to the sub forum to check things out. So many of the questions and answers would help more people if it were in the main forum. Just my 2 cents.

I definitely think they should be merged.

I think it would liven up the main forum a bit, which used to move much faster. It could really use a jolt/new energy from additional questions to boost the traffic. For the past few years this forum, with all the moving and merging of questions, just seems to be suffering from some stagnation.

How about make it is own Forum, rather than Merge? I agree bringing it to the front would give it more visibility, but I'm not sure putting all of the trip-specific threads in this forum is a good idea. It would force a lot of the general tips/question threads down fast for threads that might only be applicable for a single specific day question.

I rarely look at sub forums(I don't think I'm the only one) so when this question came up I went to the sub forum to check things out. So many of the questions and answers would help more people if it were in the main forum. Just my 2 cents.
Same. I rarely go to the "sub-sub" forums as I call them. When you asked I actually went to look and there seems to be lots of threads that would be appropriate in the main sub-forum, get plenty of answers ... that right now are getting minimal. I think it would drive more traffic to be more accessible.

Asking this for many of the sub-forums would be a good idea, particularly in busier forums, maybe not so much for DCL, Disneyland, or Universal. I don’t know how the other DVC folks would feel, but it has too many sub-forums.

Asking this for many of the sub-forums would be a good idea, particularly in busier forums, maybe not so much for DCL, Disneyland, or Universal. I don’t know how the other DVC folks would feel, but it has too many sub-forums.
I’m working my way through the busiest ones down. I don’t want to break what’s not broken and discussing with the Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter