therapy via podcast

polineedyan

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to encourage everyone to pull up some old podcasts and listen. It can be good for you!:flower3:

That's what I did.....it helped a LOT. As of today, my mood has changed. Even though I'm sad to not be able to listen to him on the podcast or run into him on the boards, I'm now happy for Bawb. I really believe he's still here in spirit, still enjoying the parks every day and really getting a kick out of the way his family and friends (worldwide) have come together. This is what I choose to believe. I mean, how can you be sad for someone that gets to pop into the parks whenever the desire strikes him?! I'll be there in Sept. and me and Bawb will 'share' a Dole Whip and watch HalloWishes together. Our face-to-face meeting will just have to wait a bit longer is all. I hope to run into him on his Kaht in that 'other' theme park. I'll keep my eye out for ya Bawb!

I agree.. I wasnt too sure at first but once I started listening I couldnt help but laugh at Bobs antics throughout some of the shows..

I have one on whenever I am at a computer... and walking. It helps a lot! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter