There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

Hi Beth!

Congrats on 25 days! Your countdown calendar looks awesome! I definitely have to make one of those! Glad to hear your packet is coming - I'd be worried too if it was less than a month and still didn't have it.

That is so nice that you booked your parents a carriage ride - I'm sure they will love and appreciate that. Are you planning anything on the trip for you and Cory to get away (just the two of you) for a little while? I know it's nearly impossible with to do with kids!!

Hope the weather is as nice by you as its supposed to be here this week! Hoping for 60s today and maybe hit 70s this week! YEAH! Can finally get outside! :cloud9:

Karen

OOOOO your ticker says...

25 days!!

I'll definitely dance to that!!

:banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana::banana::banana:

Thanks Keala!! More dancing bananas, I know I can count on you!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi Beth!

Congrats on 25 days! Your countdown calendar looks awesome! I definitely have to make one of those! Glad to hear your packet is coming - I'd be worried too if it was less than a month and still didn't have it.

That is so nice that you booked your parents a carriage ride - I'm sure they will love and appreciate that. Are you planning anything on the trip for you and Cory to get away (just the two of you) for a little while? I know it's nearly impossible with to do with kids!!

Hope the weather is as nice by you as its supposed to be here this week! Hoping for 60s today and maybe hit 70s this week! YEAH! Can finally get outside! :cloud9:

Karen
Thanks Karen!! Cory and I will be able to go out at least one night, not sure if we would do dinner or a park or just DTD. We still need to decide on that! Last trip with Gabe and my parents, we went to the arcade at POP for a while and spent some time in the gift shop, we also went to DTD for an evening that trip. I may want to venture to a park together this time, maybe over to DHS to hit up Rock n' Rollercoaster and TOT and then maybe Fantasmic! The weather is nice and warm, high 60's except the wind is horrible!! I guess this is better than having snow still!!!;)
Finally we can dance for Mickey Mail!!

:banana: :dance3::cheer2::dance3: :banana:

YAY!! for Mickey Mail!!!:cheer2::dance3::cheer2:

THANKS AMY and ANGIE!!! I will feel a lot better when it's physically in my own two hands!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Short mini-update of sorts...touringplans is making me mad!!! Now my crowd levels for our days are going up!!!:scared1: For Sun-Fri it's listed now as 8,6,6,6,8,4! There suggestions for best/worst park are the same and we line up okay with that. We aren't planning to be in any of the "worst" parks for the day at least! How has your experience been with these??? Are what's listed as "best" parks really that accurate?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE to plan but then I am the one with all the pressure to decide...

Here's a pic of my handsome boy from our last trip waiting for the AK parade...this always puts me in a good mood :cloud9:
DSC03586.jpg

Short mini-update of sorts...touringplans is making me mad!!! Now my crowd levels for our days are going up!!!:scared1: For Sun-Fri it's listed now as 8,6,6,6,8,4! There suggestions for best/worst park are the same and we line up okay with that. We aren't planning to be in any of the "worst" parks for the day at least! How has your experience been with these??? Are what's listed as "best" parks really that accurate?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE to plan but then I am the one with all the pressure to decide...

Here's a pic of my handsome boy from our last trip waiting for the AK parade...this always puts me in a good mood :cloud9:
DSC03586.jpg

That's odd... did you notice how the weekend before & the Friday at the end of the week are all 4s... then 6s & 8s mid-week?? :confused3 Seems strange to me.

We've always used Tour Guide Mike, which sometimes conflicts with Touring Plans, and had a lot of luck. I just looked at the touring plans website and we have some of the "middle of the road" parks chosen (not best, not worst) and I'm not too worried. As a general rule we try to avoid anything that would draw crowds to a park. We avoid EMH (unless staying on-site and would actually be there during EMH) and evening entertainment (unless we want to see it), like Fantasmic & SpectroMagic - and if we do want to see it, we park hop when possible. I know some of our days overlap with the same parks so I think you'll be OK. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to update that I got an email from my TA and she got our packet and dropped it in the mail!!!!:cool1::cool1: I was so glad she sent me that message!!! So, by the end of the week we should be all set!!!:yay::yay: ( I am literally jumping like that smilie guy!!)
I also booked my parents a carriage ride at POR for Monday evening! It's a surprise for them, they do so much for us that we wanted to do something special for them!! Whew...good night!!

so nice of you!

DSC03586.jpg

we didn't necessarily follow the best/ worst days on our trip because the crowds were so much lighter anyway. we had mostly 4's. there was one day that the crowds stood out to me, and if i remember correctly it was a worst day at MK with a level 7. however, i think the reason that it really stood out was that we slept in and arrived monday, mid afternoon and then turned to tour against the crowd. had we stuck to the plan that day i think it would have been very doable, but everyone wanted to sleep in.

:woohoo: :mickeyjum MICKEY MAIL!! :mickeyjum :woohoo:

ugh! on the touring guide...this was suppose to be one of the quietest weeks of the year! that is how I talked Danny into going...last week when I checked they had gone down...maybe:goodvibes they'll go down again by next week!

BUT, I am excited to send some friends to help us celebrate
25 DAYS! UNTIL WE VISIT MICKEY & FRIENDS
:mickeyjum :goofy: :donald: :simba: :stitch: :hmghost: :stitch: :simba: :donald: :mickeyjum

That's odd... did you notice how the weekend before & the Friday at the end of the week are all 4s... then 6s & 8s mid-week?? :confused3 Seems strange to me.

We've always used Tour Guide Mike, which sometimes conflicts with Touring Plans, and had a lot of luck. I just looked at the touring plans website and we have some of the "middle of the road" parks chosen (not best, not worst) and I'm not too worried. As a general rule we try to avoid anything that would draw crowds to a park. We avoid EMH (unless staying on-site and would actually be there during EMH) and evening entertainment (unless we want to see it), like Fantasmic & SpectroMagic - and if we do want to see it, we park hop when possible. I know some of our days overlap with the same parks so I think you'll be OK. :thumbsup2

Thanks for some reassurance Amy! The only "worst Park" we hit is our first day, Sunday the 25th and we are planning to be at Epcot. It has DS as the best and then all of the other 3 parks as the worst. I think we will do okay, we are planning on being there at RD and going back for a mid-afternoon break. I am sure we will be fine but those suggestions ALWAYS have me second guessing myself!! :rolleyes1

so nice of you!

we didn't necessarily follow the best/ worst days on our trip because the crowds were so much lighter anyway. we had mostly 4's. there was one day that the crowds stood out to me, and if i remember correctly it was a worst day at MK with a level 7. however, i think the reason that it really stood out was that we slept in and arrived monday, mid afternoon and then turned to tour against the crowd. had we stuck to the plan that day i think it would have been very doable, but everyone wanted to sleep in.
Thank you for your reassuring words too!! I don't know why I get myself all worked up about it! I know we will have a great time no matter what we do and see!!:goodvibes
:woohoo: :mickeyjum MICKEY MAIL!! :mickeyjum :woohoo:

ugh! on the touring guide...this was suppose to be one of the quietest weeks of the year! that is how I talked Danny into going...last week when I checked they had gone down...maybe:goodvibes they'll go down again by next week!

BUT, I am excited to send some friends to help us celebrate
25 DAYS! UNTIL WE VISIT MICKEY & FRIENDS
:mickeyjum :goofy: :donald: :simba: :stitch: :hmghost: :stitch: :simba: :donald: :mickeyjum

I am hoping they get "fixed" too Connie! I need to just let it go so I can have a relaxing trip!!!:goodvibes Not too long now!! We can officially say we are going to WDW this month!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Beth!!:goodvibes

UGH! I've been checking the touring plans site over the last few days and it's already went up twice for our days!:sad2: I think we only have one 8 day which isn't bad but I liked my 5's and 6's better!:laughing:

Adorable picture of Gabe!! What a cutie he is!!!;)

Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter!!:)

Hi Beth!!:goodvibes

UGH! I've been checking the touring plans site over the last few days and it's already went up twice for our days!:sad2: I think we only have one 8 day which isn't bad but I liked my 5's and 6's better!:laughing:

Adorable picture of Gabe!! What a cutie he is!!!;)

Hope you and your family had a Happy Easter!!:)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, those stinkin' Touring Plans! Ours hasn't changed all weekend, I was hoping for those numbers to drop!! I hope they are wrong for you too!!! Your trip is getting so close Angie!!! Thanks, we did have a great Easter, I can't believe the weekend went by so quick!!

Hello!!!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!! We had a great Easter here, beautiful weather and a lot of fun with family!! Here we are at my Grandma's:
DSC00786.jpg

I had a REALLY great Saturday because our MICKEY MAIL FINALLY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: Here is the proof!!!
DSC00763.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

I am EXTREMELY relieved when it got here and all the info on the documents were correct! I now have to put them in safe place for 19 days!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:
Today is the start of our whirlwind days all the way up to our trip!! Today my sister-in-law and niece are here until Wednesday. Friday is Helen's birthday:cheer2: and we are having a party Friday evening for her. Saturday Cory's bro and his gf and my niece are coming until Sunday. Then next Friday my mother-in-law is coming for next weekend! I also need to get all of our garage sale stuff ready before we go to WDW for our city-wide garage sale Mother's Day weekend! Oh yeah, I also need to PACK!!!!!!!! So my Dis time will be a little bit limited but I am going to sneak in as much time on here as possible! So many are going on trips this month and next and I want to stay all caught up on TR and PTR!!!

So, off to take Gabe to school, I hope to be on a bit at nap time!! Thanks for still reading everyone!!! HAPPY MONDAY!

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! :hug:

Yay for Mickey Mail!! Thanks for posting pics!! Looks like you've got quite a couple of weeks coming up!! Hopefully it'll make the time go by quickly!!

Hi Beth!

Glad to hear you had a nice Easter - nice family picture!

WOW you have a very busy couple of weeks coming up! A birthday and all of that company coming - you're next two weeks will sure go fast! Rummage sales are always so much work - we've done our city-wide the last 2 years, I always start organizing weeks in advance too!

Congrants on the Mickey Mail! How fun! Nice to know that everything is confirmed and in place and ready to go!

Karen

YAY for your mail. Getting close now!!!

Hope you had a good Easter!

Hello!!!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter!! We had a great Easter here, beautiful weather and a lot of fun with family!! Here we are at my Grandma's:
DSC00786.jpg

I had a REALLY great Saturday because our MICKEY MAIL FINALLY CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: Here is the proof!!!
DSC00763.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

I am EXTREMELY relieved when it got here and all the info on the documents were correct! I now have to put them in safe place for 19 days!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:
Today is the start of our whirlwind days all the way up to our trip!! Today my sister-in-law and niece are here until Wednesday. Friday is Helen's birthday:cheer2: and we are having a party Friday evening for her. Saturday Cory's bro and his gf and my niece are coming until Sunday. Then next Friday my mother-in-law is coming for next weekend! I also need to get all of our garage sale stuff ready before we go to WDW for our city-wide garage sale Mother's Day weekend! Oh yeah, I also need to PACK!!!!!!!! So my Dis time will be a little bit limited but I am going to sneak in as much time on here as possible! So many are going on trips this month and next and I want to stay all caught up on TR and PTR!!!

So, off to take Gabe to school, I hope to be on a bit at nap time!! Thanks for still reading everyone!!! HAPPY MONDAY!

YAY for Mickey mail!!
:banana: :banana: 19 days!!!! :banana: :banana:
Those days will fly by especially since you will be busy!
Great family picture of ya'll! Happy late Easter! It was a hot weekend here in texas!

Yay... finally the Mickey Mail!! :banana::banana:

I thought I had a busy couple of weeks coming up... I can't imagine having a birthday party & getting ready for a garage sale too!! Plus all those visitors... :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter