There's A Snake In My Boot!!!! PTR April 24th-May 1, 2010 (Trip Report Started!!)

:yay: I'm here! I am loving your PTR! We stayed at POR last trip and loved it. That is where we would be staying this trip, but my dad has his heart set on CR.

You kids are too cute! I love your goodie bag stuff. I need to get on the ball with that stuff. Great ideas!

We are going to register my son for kindergarten on Monday. It really is amazing how fast they grow up.

Lastly, we love Toy Story in our house as well. Did you like "Up?" We really liked that one too. Oh, and this is not Disney, but "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" is really good, with lots of funny lines for the parents in the audience.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!

Oh yeah, Yay! for 31 year old SAHMs!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Beth!:goodvibes A little late...but I'm catching up. First of all, your kids are sooo adorable!! The picture of your son on his first flight...so cute!!

We are a little Toy Story obsessed here as well!!;) My boys love all the Pixar movies though, especially my youngest. They received Toy Story Mania for the Wii for Christmas and we are having such a good time with it!

Great finds for the goodie bags!! On our last two trips I did Sunshine Rewards and a few other reward sites to help pay for our soveniers. It really does help.:thumbsup2

YAY on the double digits!!!:goodvibes

Hi Angie! Glad you are reading!! Thanks for the sweet comments about my kiddos! I hope Helen does just as well on her first flight as Gabe did!! Gabe is saving his birthday money to get Toy Story Mania for our Wii, so I am happy to hear the game is fun!!! I think Best Buy has it on sale for $40 this week so we may go and get it! He is good at saving!

Yeah, I have been pretty happy with the Sunshine Rewards. I figure it will pay for one of our TS meals, so that's pretty awesome! Good to know that you have been happy with it too!!

Oh, I see you have an update, I will jump over and read it!!

:yay: I'm here! I am loving your PTR! We stayed at POR last trip and loved it. That is where we would be staying this trip, but my dad has his heart set on CR.

You kids are too cute! I love your goodie bag stuff. I need to get on the ball with that stuff. Great ideas!

We are going to register my son for kindergarten on Monday. It really is amazing how fast they grow up.

Lastly, we love Toy Story in our house as well. Did you like "Up?" We really liked that one too. Oh, and this is not Disney, but "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" is really good, with lots of funny lines for the parents in the audience.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!

Oh yeah, Yay! for 31 year old SAHMs!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Okay, I believe we are living parallel lives!!! BTW, my hubby will be 32 next month! :rotfl: We just got Gabe's Kindergarten packet in the mail, and by the end of February we will be all set to go!! YIKES!! It's exciting though because I know he is ready!

Glad to know that you like POR! My hubby and I stayed at Riverside in 2005 and liked it but I knew it would be a bit too big for my dad, so that's why we chose French Quarter. I think both resorts are beautiful!!
I can't believe I even have all the Goody Bag stuff done. It just came together really well, I am so excited to give them their stuff!
We haven't seen "Up" yet but I want to really bad! Everyone I talk to LOVES it!! I think we will be renting it soon! I can't wait much longer and we want to be sure and see it before we head to FL!
Thanks for reading! It's fun to be caught up on your PTR as well!!!

Hi Beth, I just found your PTR and am subbing! :goodvibes We get there the day after you leave and are staying at POR. My daughter will be five in June so she is close in age to your son. She is 39.5 inches and I am nervous...she really wants to ride all the "big kid" rides! Hopefully by May she will grow.

Congrats on double digits, my double digit day is this Saturday...100 days tomorrow! :cool1:

Hi Beth, I just found your PTR and am subbing! :goodvibes We get there the day after you leave and are staying at POR. My daughter will be five in June so she is close in age to your son. She is 39.5 inches and I am nervous...she really wants to ride all the "big kid" rides! Hopefully by May she will grow.

Congrats on double digits, my double digit day is this Saturday...100 days tomorrow! :cool1:

Hi Kayce!! Thanks for reading!! Oh, I hope your daughter grows that little bit more!! Sending "growing" Pixie Dustpixiedust: Gabe is pretty excited to ride Big Thunder and Splash! Those are his main ones he's excited about! Bummer we will miss you by a day, especially since we would be so close at our resorts!! Happy "double digits" tomorrow!:banana::cool1: It's so exciting isn't it?? The time will go by fast!!

Don't forget about shoes (they don't make them take off their shoes when measuring). :upsidedow Of course, they might question you if she is in heels :rotfl:

Your son has definitely grown up a lot. I can't believe how blond his hair was in the picture at the airport compared to the picture of him now. Having kids is so bittersweet. You don't want them to grow up, but then you do. We have to savor every moment.

I love the goody bags. It looks like you got some pretty sweet deals. I love the budget board. There are always some good deals posted on there. :thumbsup2

Super excited for you and your family. Your family is so cute!

Oh yeah, I love the shortalls! :laughing: I can't believe some of the stuff I used to wear.

Your son has definitely grown up a lot. I can't believe how blond his hair was in the picture at the airport compared to the picture of him now. Having kids is so bittersweet. You don't want them to grow up, but then you do. We have to savor every moment.

I love the goody bags. It looks like you got some pretty sweet deals. I love the budget board. There are always some good deals posted on there. :thumbsup2

Super excited for you and your family. Your family is so cute!

Oh yeah, I love the shortalls! :laughing: I can't believe some of the stuff I used to wear.

It seems he has grown up very fast! Sometimes I feel like I just blinked and now he's 5! I completely agree how bittersweet it is:) He was born with dark brown hair, it turned light, and now it's getting dark again. He has always had really thick hair (like me), his first haircut at 6 months! My daughter has such thin fine hair, nothing like my son's! It always amazes me how they differ so much and at other times they are exactly the same.

Thanks for all the nice comments too! Glad to know I wasn't the only one who wore shortalls!!! :rotfl: Thanks for reading!!!!

Here's a few pics of Gabe from his birthday at home and Bowling Party! The kids all had fun bowling!! He said it was his funnest birthday every!!!:thumbsup2

He got 3 of these cards:
DSC00413.jpg

He's shaving now:
DSC00420.jpg

Cake that I made on his actual birthday:
DSC00435.jpg

Tired from a long day, turning 5 wears you out!
DSC00450.jpg

Sorry about the view :lmao:
DSC00459.jpg

My 5 year old bowler!
DSC00473.jpg

Cake for the party!
DSC00511.jpg

It looks like Gabe had a great 5th birthday!!:thumbsup2 Love all the pictures!!! Especially, the one of him shaving and the one where he is standing at the bowling alley with his hands on his hips! So cute!!!:goodvibes

It looks like Gabe had a great 5th birthday!!:thumbsup2 Love all the pictures!!! Especially, the one of him shaving and the one where he is standing at the bowling alley with his hands on his hips! So cute!!!:goodvibes
Thanks Angie! He LOVES to use that little shaving kit! It cracks me up when he wakes up in the morning and tells me, "Mommy I have whiskers, I need to shave"! He loves to bowl too!!

Great birthday party pics!!! Looks like Gabe had a ton of fun!
Thanks Amy! He did have a lot of fun! He is already planning his 6th birthday!:rotfl:

Since Helen is napping and Gabe is resting and since there is no new "updates", I can post a couple of photos from my family's trip back in May of 2000. We were in Orlando for 10 days and rented a house with a pool. I think we did Disney for 5 days, Kennedy Space Center, we visited Celebration, and shopped.
It was my mom & dad, my sister (then 25), me (21), and my brother (19).

At Epcot (I am in the middle)
a0036.jpg

Me and my sis in "It's Tough To Be A Bug" (I am on the left)
a0033.jpg

At KSC
c0005.jpg

I know there is more somewhere but I don't have a scanner so this is all I have for now:):thumbsup2

Looks like your son had a fun birthday!! I'm guessing he likes Cars just alittle;) I love that movie!! It may just be my favorite disney pixar movie!!

Looks like your son had a fun birthday!! I'm guessing he likes Cars just alittle;) I love that movie!! It may just be my favorite disney pixar movie!!

You guessed right!:thumbsup2 Cars and Toy Story(1 &2) are his top movies of all time! I had a hard time finding Toy Story birthday stuff at the party store so I went with Cars-better yet Wal-Mart carried the stuff at a cheaper price!! Thanks for reading!!:goodvibes

Great pictures!! Looking back at past Disney trips are always so much fun!! :goodvibes

Thanks Angie! It is always fun to look back! My how much I have changed, and some fashions I care not to repeat:rolleyes1

Looks like you had a great time celebrating your DS's birthday!! :goodvibes

We sure did!! I remember being a kid and getting so excited for my birthday and it's so fun to watch my kids have that same excitement!! Their birthdays are just as fun for me I think!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter