there's something I don't understand

Thierry444

Mouseketeer
We're arriving in WDW from August 19th to 27th (8 nights). Will we be able to enjoy this amazing free dining package during the entire lenght of our stay ? Or does it concern only the 6-day packages ???

you should be able to - we are doing 8 nights and told we could do it!!

you should call now to book- you dont have to wait til 4/4 to call if you have the code and no disney visa card is my understanding!!

We already have a ressie for Christmas but this free dining is tempting. Can you call and change your ressie. This special thing would save us 980 dollars- woohoo, doing the happy dance. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

momfor4 said:
you should be able to - we are doing 8 nights and told we could do it!!

you should call now to book- you dont have to wait til 4/4 to call if you have the code and no disney visa card is my understanding!!

Which code are you talking about ? Do you know the phone number ? I'm from France and I don't know it. Thank you so much.

I believe you can use it for up to 10 days of the free dining. We were also going for Christmas but now changing it, it will save us just about $1600.00!!

Am I correct in thinking that if we decide to make it a 20 day stay we would have to book 2 ten day stays and buy a ticket for each ressie? We have AP's,

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter