They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

Would anyone be able to show me deck 6, Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom availability for 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 23-30 August 2025 Please

im silver but i just get 'coming soon' on the new itineraries still..

I was seeing this until about 15 minutes ago....but I have to call in because it's a placeholder. I'm really just scoping out the rooms on the peak hurricane season itinerary we might be crazy enough to book.

Those very short sailings from the UK are really targeted to the UK audience to entice them in to trying DCL or to get a fix, after how popular the UK staycations were in summer 2021 I think they took advantage of the hype, the price is absolutely crazy for what they are but they seem to get booked up so quickly and last years were crazy busy especially as they’re during our school holidays
It's so much easier for most in the UK to drive/get train to Southampton rather than fly in and out of Barcelona etc! UK holidays are getting super expensive so it's actually not that much of a stretch!

It's so much easier for most in the UK to drive/get train to Southampton rather than fly in and out of Barcelona etc! UK holidays are getting super expensive so it's actually not that much of a stretch!

I think the Europe season in general is expensive when comparing to sailings from the US, I’ve often found flying to the US and cursing from there cheaper than sailing from UK or at least more value but I’m not tied to school holidays which of course helps with extra costs like flight prices, I can completely see why these appeal to some though, especially the short 4 nighters from Southampton if people don’t want the hassle, expense or cannot fly and just want a shorter trip

That’s one of the error messages I kept getting. Safari let me book on my iPhone but Chrome on a laptop would not. Cleared history, changed browser, tried private browsing but nothing would work.
Blah! I love Chrome! I'll be booking tomorrow for my first time :eek:

I’m silver, but no matter what browser I use or how many times I clear my cache it’s still not showing up as available to book for me. Coming soon… I don’t want to call because I want to look at the rooms.

I’m silver, but no matter what browser I use or how many times I clear my cache it’s still not showing up as available to book for me. Coming soon… I don’t want to call because I want to look at the rooms.
I’m Gold and had the same issue yesterday and still cannot today either. I was able to reach IT yesterday after a lengthy hold. Tried all the “tricks” we know and still would not work. My husband is Gold as well and his also doesn’t work. Very frustrating! I feel your pain!

Same exact issue here 😞. I chatted with a rep online and she said she fixed something on their end to “clean up my account”(??) and it would work if I logged out and logged back in. Tried that a dozen times and no go. Tried two different computers, different browsers and my phone. I too don’t want to call because I want to see what’s available.

Finally booked online aftwr having all the safari issues !

Our third Disney cruise ... we have booked the 5 night Spain one (our last wD the 7 night fjords last September on the magic which we loved)
First during school hols now my daughter is at school. We have gone for deluxe ocean view.
Excitteeddd.

All these complaints about online issues & call hold times makes me SUPER grateful that we’re working with a TA! I booked our first cruise myself, and the subsequent replacement cruise after Irma cancelled my first. Decided to try a TA for Alaska 2025 and I’m SO glad we did! I had already been in talks with her before dates were ever released, went ahead & booked a Magic cruise in September to surprise our kids with a practice cruise (half my family wasn’t on first cruise). She had me fill out an official booking request once itineraries were released and had me all booked up today, all I had to do was provide deposit payment. I’ll do excursions and all that myself which I like to do but so glad I didn’t have to do all that waiting myself. So I would definitely consider using a TA in the future if you were on the fence before. I’m a convert for sure!

Has anyone ever been on hold, while you were already connected to an agent, for an extremely long period of time? I finally got through with an agent and she has been the sweetest ever, was so patient getting the room set up for us, and then told us she was going to put us on hold while she pulled up the payment form for us. We've now been on hold waiting for her to pull up the payment form, hold music going strong, for about 35 minutes. I really don't want to believe I've been disconnected or that there's something wrong on her end :sad: This is my first time calling DCL, not sure if anyone else has had experience with this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter