Thin vs. thick sunscreens (with same spf)

We use the Coppertone Sport Spray and the Banana Boat Gel, both in SPF-30. The Spray is fabulous. It dries very quickly, without having to rub it in. I have oily skin, and the gel seems to work better for me although I'll use the spray in a pinch.

I am a redhead and have very light skin. I've never burned with either of these products. DS and DH both tan well, even through the sunscreen.

We bought Coppertone Waterbabies SPF 45 lotion for my then 2 1/2 year old DS in July. Didn't think to bring any for us! But, the Waterbabies worked great for all of us! It is a bit on the thinner and greasier side, but cleaned up easily with... a baby wipe. It is the best for people prone to burning, and/or with sensitive skin. DH said the scent wasn't as bad as some of the other brands, "the fruit salad smell," he called it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter