Thinking of trying my first trip report...

wendiloveswalt

WendiLovesWalt
Hi Disers!

I've been a long time lurker, sometime poster, but I've never taken on the challenge of writing a trip report.

We're leaving on 11-5 for a week long stay at WDW and this time I'd love to write a TR. I never did a pre-TR though. Should I just bag it or jump right into a trip report?

I appreciate any advice from you DISveterans who've been writing them for a while.

TIA!

Wow - your trip is coming up soon! I'd bag the PTR but maybe write a brief intro when you post your TR (since we are all so snoopy :rotfl2:)

Have an awesome time!

Well, if you want to start with what your plans are, I am sure there are plenty of us who would love to hear about it and how it went! Go for it!!!

I never do PTRs. As was previously suggested, I just put all of the pre-trip stuff at the beginning of my actual Trip Report.

Have a great trip! I've found that writing TRs influences things you do at WDW...especially photographs :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter