This board sucks, bring back DES1954

Camping will not be safe (not to mention the beer) without our designated Otter Spotter. They could gang up for a sneak attack at any time. :duck:

What's up? Is it that Deb's been sick and hasn't been posting as often? :confused3

Awww, <sniff, sniff>,,, ya had me going for a second thinking ya really cared! :lovestruc

Yeah... I'm still hacking & sneezing - this thing is brutal I tell ya! I hate to go to the Dr cause I prefer to let my own immune system work things out for itself. No fever - so antibiotics would be a waste. The other reason I've not been here as much is Tuesday, Wednedsay & today are my 14 hour days, and by the time I get home I'm pretty much a zombie! (Well, I'm that way most of the time.)

Tomorrow I get to sleep in & GO VISIT WITH JEN in the afternoon!!:yay: :yay:

Saturday I get to sleep in & GO VISIT WITH AUNTIE, BOB, FRANK & DENISE!!!:yay: :yay:

Sunday, I'll pretty much crash!

Pete, carry on. You're doing just fine creating havoc & chaos!!:thumbsup2

No flowers are necessary. I'm not dead yet!!:thumbsup2

34 days until next FtW trip!!:dance3: :dance3:

I will trick or treat for beer. I've made peacock costumes for all the otters. It's been tough trying to train the otters to walk up-right and carry beer coolers for trick or treat bags, but they're getting the hang of it, I think. Now if I can only convince them that they have to share the beer with me, I'll have it made!

Awww, <sniff, sniff>,,, ya had me going for a second thinking ya really cared! :lovestruc

Yeah... I'm still hacking & sneezing - this thing is brutal I tell ya! I hate to go to the Dr cause I prefer to let my own immune system work things out for itself. No fever - so antibiotics would be a waste. The other reason I've not been here as much is Tuesday, Wednedsay & today are my 14 hour days, and by the time I get home I'm pretty much a zombie! (Well, I'm that way most of the time.)

Tomorrow I get to sleep in & GO VISIT WITH JEN in the afternoon!!:yay: :yay:

Saturday I get to sleep in & GO VISIT WITH AUNTIE, BOB, FRANK & DENISE!!!:yay: :yay:

Sunday, I'll pretty much crash!

Pete, carry on. You're doing just fine creating havoc & chaos!!:thumbsup2

No flowers are necessary. I'm not dead yet!!:thumbsup2

I hope you are feeling better by Saturday Deb..looking forward to meeting up on Saturday. ;)

I have my kids feeling sick, with sore throats..being the loving mother that I am, I've given them strict orders to "STAY AWAY FROM ME! :eek:
I"M MEETING MY FRIENDS ON SATURDAY!":rotfl2:
They're on their own!

Get Well soon Debbie. A lot of people at me work have been sick too. Thank goodness (knock on wood) I have not been sick.

I am going to see Deb in person tomorrow, will give report. Hopefully she will not spread germs!:eek:

:badpc:
I am going to see Deb in person tomorrow, will give report. Hopefully she will not spread germs!:eek:

I've been dodging germs all week.:duck: My kids are sick, my niece is sick, my husband.. he's a sicko..wait that's not the same:laughing: ...his office is full of sick people. I have him spraying lysol on the computers :badpc: and phones. He works with my brother..he's sick..(I've been saying that for years.. but another thread all together:rolleyes: ) I'm not letting him ruin my vacation.

All I know is I'm goin' to Disney tomorrow..and I hope Deb is feeling better:wizard: (damn this wand, :headache: It's been giving me trouble lately)... pixiedust: there, ya go..Pixie dust for Deb! ...cause I"M ON MY WAY, GIRL! :wave:
Feel better, and see ya soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter