This isn't true, is it?

PJesse25

<font color=green>We're ALL Whack-a-Doodle here!</
I just called WDW-DINE to add a person to some PS's for next month. When the CM saw I was doing CRT breakfast and 1900 Park Fair dinner she said "You know it's the same characters at both?". That didn't sound right, as I know they both have Cinderella, but CRT has other princesses and Park Fair has the rest of the Cinderella cast. I didn't want to pursue it with her, as I know some of the CM's aren't as detail oriented as us DIS-ers, so I just said "Yeah, I know" and moved on. Now, however, I just want to make sure I'm not wrong and she's not right. Anyone just returned from CRT or in the know about the immediate future who can confirm or deny?

You're right the CM is wrong.

CRT has mainly the princesses and sometimes we have seen Peter Pan there.

The 1900 dinner does have Cindy there, but they also rotate the mice, the Fairy God Mother, the step sisters have been known to pop in at times, the stepmom, and the prince.

It is my understanding that Cindy is ALWAYS at 1900 and that there will be 3-4 others, but they never know which.

And even if they had the same characters the two are very different places!!!! You'll adore the castle it is very beautiful in the moring when the sun peaks in the stained glass windows. That is one of our fav places!!!

Pammy

Since the inception of the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot, only Cinderella and her storybook friends (such as Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, and Prince Charming) visit the breakfast at CRT (with very rare exceptions). That is the same lineup at 1900 Park Faire's Cinderella's Gala Feast. The CM has up-to-date information via the dining computer system in front of them while on the phone with you.

The other princesses are available at the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot, which features 5 of the following: Mulan, Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Belle, Mary Poppins, Esmerelda.

I had no idea that CRT breakfast cast had changed so much. We're doing CRT instead of PSB for our upcoming trip, but I thought there would be other princesses. I'll have to talk with my DD about that. CRT isn't such a great draw now. Thanks for the info Steve!

We were there on 9/17 for CRT and had Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Mary Poppins. This was a surprise to me as I was expecting just Cinderella and the mice. Pleasant surprise!! My dd had a wonderful time.

Kayla

On our last trip CRT was Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Prince Charming.

PSB was Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, Snow White, Belle, and Jasmine.

I haven't done the 1900 dinner yet!

Originally posted by Safari Steve
Since the inception of the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot, only Cinderella and her storybook friends (such as Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, and Prince Charming) visit the breakfast at CRT (with very rare exceptions). That is the same lineup at 1900 Park Faire's Cinderella's Gala Feast. The CM has up-to-date information via the dining computer system in front of them while on the phone with you.

Is this a recent change? The Princess breakfast at EPCOT has been around for almost a year now and this is the first time I had heard this. I know that every trip report of CRT on the DIS so far this year have all said that the CRT meal is Cindy and the Princesses. Very strange. :confused:

That's the information on the Character Dining sheet at Guest Relations and the information in the Dining Reservation System.

I'm not sure about the validity of this rumor. Too many people have reported going since the opening of PSB- and very recently- and saw 4 or 5 princesses. I really hope this isn't true- my DD would be very disappointed!
BTW- Deb's site still has it the same- she is usually very on top of things like this.

Bump

Have the princesses really left the CRT breakfast?

We did both and CRT had a few princesses, Cindy, and Prince Charming along with Mary Poppins. Later that week we did 1900 Park Faire and had Cindy, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, and both mice, Suzy and Perla. Don't know if it has been changed since May but that was the last time we were there and the Epcot one had been running at least 8 months by then.

We have been twice since the PSB started, and have seen mulitple princesses at CRT - not just the "cindy crowd." We have also done 1900 PF both of those times and it was Cindy, PC, FGM, Suzy, Perla and then one "special guest" (out in the waiting area usually) one time it was Donald Duck, another time goofy.

Obviously, I'd say do both anyway!

Steve - unless it was a recent change this may be one instance where the "official" info you are referencing is wrong. We have been to CRT twice since the inception of the SBP breakfast. Each time there was Cindy, Belle, Snow White, and Aurora - sometimes with Mary Poppins upstairs and usually with the Fairy Godmother in the lobby. In all our visits to CRT (we've probably been 6 times) we've never seen Suzy and Perla. Last time was in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter