This past week - Mid October - crowds?

zulaya

DIS Veteran
Hi all-- I am more of a early December fan, but since the kiddos have 3 days in October off every year, I am thinking about going at this time of year. It's the Weds.-Thurs - Fri around the 15th of October that we have off.

So who has been that middle week of October? Is it busy? I know it's Regular season. I know there's typically a lot of conventions in October. I hear that a lot of international visitors come in october,

The time I want to come would be before the PGA golf tourney.

I know weather is typically nice.

So tell me about crowds. I know we want to do MNSSHP too.

Sorry I am wordy...just trying to get a feel for this time of year.

I'm interested in hearing about October crowds too. Our trip is planned for the week prior to Columbus day weekend. We will arrive Thursday (a little over a week before Columbus Day Weekend), and leave on Saturday of Columbus day weekend. (Does that even make sense? :rolleyes: ) Anyway, we're hoping to miss most of the holiday weekend crowds. Anyone there this year during this time frame have any comments on crowds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter