This thursday we go! Any LM advice?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Wow! Can't believe our countdown is so close!
Any last minute advice for the next two weeks?

OMG- YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!
Have a awesome time! Hey,relish the freezing cold here the next two weeks-you will never florida more when you get there! Have a groovey time!
Wish I was you!
Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My own countdown is going quickly, but I sure wish I was you, getting away from this rotten cold weather, right now! My last minute advice is to soak up the warmth down there and have a fabulous time! :)

Yes, pack some warm clothes. We've had a couple of nice days (we arrived on Thurs) but the cast members have been telling us the weather has been cool and will be going that way again very soon.

Tmli is right, throwing in a pair of gloves and some warm sweaters is a good idea this time of year. :)

How exciting for all of you!!!!!! :)

I hope you have the most wonderful time!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Definitely cool weather -- nights have been quite cold. Only 5 degrees warmer than up here 1 day last week when we were there. Do pack some easy stretchy gloves, sweatshirt, long pants/jeans & wind-breaker for eves (& some mornings) or you'll be miserable. It's still a lot better than weather up here right now as long as you're prepared for it.

Have a GREAT time! We just got back (2am) & I'm already thinking the unthinkable... when are we going back?

Have a great trip! I've been hearing a lot that you shouldn't pack film into your checked luggage... and don't forget to pack your passes! :p

And photocopy the back of those passes before you go & pack that copy seperately just in case.

Last minute advice?

1) Ask to sit at the front of the monorail

2) Let your children and/or husband (whichever is *younger*:p ) win on Buzz Lightyear

3) Take time to appreciate the beauty of the parks - don't just run from attraction to attraction

4) See Fantasmic!

5) Look for hidden Mickey's and keep a record of them

6) Keep EVERYTHING (receipts/stir sticks/stickers etc) they make for a GREAT memory box or scrapbook when you return

above everything else - R-E-L-A-X...we all get so wound up with *Disney Planning* that we ofter forget it's a vacation...
Have a BLAST!!!

WOW, one day to go! HAVE A GREAT TRIP! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter