Those using swagbucks ???

Glad it's not just me. I forgot to print thurs so I've been having to do more work to meet goals since fri. Was looking forward to an easier day today.
Same here and I’m traveling. Found a survey on the app to meet goal 1. Now I’m almost hoping they credit tomorrow so I don’t have to try to make my goal.

I have a feeling we may never see those coupon SB! I'm home a lot today so I have been running nCrave to get to my team challenge goal at least.

SB Live is usually easier on Monday, can get some more points there.

I have a feeling we may never see those coupon SB! I'm home a lot today so I have been running nCrave to get to my team challenge goal at least.

And they run two games on Monday, one at 7 and one at 8 eastern time.

This isn't the first monday that the coupons haven't credited. They all posted on tuesday the last times it's happened.

ncrave is broken :scared::worried::sad:
Yup and the watch home media player Page, too! Argh! At least laptop guy is working well, he’s been great for a long while now and very thankful for that! Been working hom to get at least enough to be close to daily goal if coupons come thru. The hopefully later the other pages will be fixed!
They added 10pt receipts for whole foods and Trader Joe's today. I guess I will raid my mother's trash , those stores are too pricey for me.
What is this you are talking about?
Same. 98 first goal, 180 second.
I hope we have a great June coming up. In the past for me, the best months have been December first, June second. Last year, it wasn’t so much that way.
Yeah I think most of our first goals are the same, ours matched those noted earlier in the last page or two. Today 102.

Oh yeah, I hope so too for June! First, to help make up for the first week when we are in Disney (YAY!), and I probably have little chance of making first goal. Then just because it’s usually the beginning of the better months of the year! I still remember Aug last summer was great when the friends ncrave with the little puppy with
the party hat on ran day and night at 4 SB per round! That added up pretty quickly with little effort. A nice 12-16 SB in an hour then around the clock. These days there’s more checking and/or babysitting, longer videos and SB earning is very slow. Wonder if there’s any chance that’ll happen again this summer?

This month I anticipate DD28 and I will each do about $125 each for May which would be great! We’ve been more at like $50- $75 each for the first months of this year. I know many make much more than that and I have no idea how, especially In these last months Jan- Apr. if anyone can share how they do that, that’d be awesome!

Yup and the watch home media player Page, too! Argh! At least laptop guy is working well, he’s been great for a long while now and very thankful for that! Been working hom to get at least enough to be close to daily goal if coupons come thru. The hopefully later the other pages will be fixed!

What is this you are talking about?

Yeah I think most of our first goals are the same, ours matched those noted earlier in the last page or two. Today 102.

Oh yeah, I hope so too for June! First, to help make up for the first week when we are in Disney (YAY!), and I probably have little chance of making first goal. Then just because it’s usually the beginning of the better months of the year! I still remember Aug last summer was great when the friends ncrave with the little puppy with
the party hat on ran day and night at 4 SB per round! That added up pretty quickly with little effort. A nice 12-16 SB in an hour then around the clock. These days there’s more checking and/or babysitting, longer videos and SB earning is very slow. Wonder if there’s any chance that’ll happen again this summer?

This month I anticipate DD28 and I will each do about $125 each for May which would be great! We’ve been more at like $50- $75 each for the first months of this year. I know many make much more than that and I have no idea how, especially In these last months Jan- Apr. if anyone can share how they do that, that’d be awesome!

On the sb app where it says receipts they added whole foods and Trader Joe's but they are 10sb instead of 2.

On the giftpax website they are giving 50$ giftcards for people with company emails.
I know they are collecting leads but hey free dinner.
I had taken a chance with one cause they were 30% off in the sb store. They are a lot of work.
You have to wait for the number from sb then wait for the card you choose from giftpax.

Ncrave back up!
Thx for this! So saw this and went to get it going again for the day while I was out. Thought all was going good and checked mid afternoon and find the WiFi had gone out after the first and only run thru, so sat for hours not running! Lol
Glad they fixed it relatively quickly!

Did anyone get coupon prints yesterday (TUESDAY)? Mine from Fridy and the weekend came SUPER late on Monday night, but never did get anything yesterday. I feel like I printed, but now I'm wondering if I did not on Monday???? I count on those coupon prints to meet my bonuses!!! :-)

AND....my S'mores TV stopped working yesterday, just the black screen, no clips or ads. Anyone else having luck with s'mores TV?

Last edited:
Did anyone get coupon prints yesterday (TUESDAY)? Mine from Fridy and the weekend came SUPER late on Monday night, but never did get anything yesterday. I feel like I printed, but now I'm wondering if I did not on Monday???? I count on those coupon prints to meet my bonuses!!! :-)

AND....my S'mores TV stopped working yesterday, just the black screen, no clips or ads. Anyone else having luck with s'mores TV?

I got my coupon prints yesterday morning.

My coupons credited sometime yesterday afternoon. Can’t help with the S’mores TV, sorry!

When you talk about coupon prints, are you doing the 50 points per day for printing the grocery coupons? How do you not run out of coupons to print if that's the case?

Thanks!

When you talk about coupon prints, are you doing the 50 points per day for printing the grocery coupons? How do you not run out of coupons to print if that's the case?

Thanks!
That's what I'm saying, I always run out.
But I have been using coupon print from some of the partner sites, they only give one per coupon... but since I'm not really printing them i dont really care.

My coupons credited sometime later in the afternoon yesterday. I definitely count on them each day. Sometimes I don’t need them but sometimes it’s what makes all the difference!

I got my coupon prints yesterday morning.

My coupons credited sometime yesterday afternoon. Can’t help with the S’mores TV, sorry!

Thanks!

That's what I'm saying, I always run out.
But I have been using coupon print from some of the partner sites, they only give one per coupon... but since I'm not really printing them i dont really care.

My coupons credited sometime later in the afternoon yesterday. I definitely count on them each day. Sometimes I don’t need them but sometimes it’s what makes all the difference!

Thanks everyone! So apparently, I just forgot to print them on Monday, bummer for me, but I'm glad they are working for everyone else.
And I have an old laptop that prompts me to put in my phone number when I got to print, so I rotate through all of my kids to enter the phone number and get the code that way. On my new laptop, it doesn't give me this option. So I'm guessing it is a workaround because I have an old, outdated Mac? I will run out of full prints, but I can usually get at least 20 a day rotating through my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter