Those using swagbucks ???

I mistyped I’m so sorry. I had 6k. I wish I had 60!

When did you last login and see it? I think points do expire but it's after a long time. Like a year or more. Did you check under your activity and see if it shows the deduction there? You may have to play with the dates to find it. Did you do one 6,000 sb offer that may have been revoked?

I had just been in the day before. I think it must be a weird glitch or something. It was made up of a bunch of different things. The help desk person went through everything and didn’t see any deductions either. She said not to worry they would get it resolved. I’ll keep you updated when I get a response back from the manager she was passing it onto.

I had just been in the day before. I think it must be a weird glitch or something. It was made up of a bunch of different things. The help desk person went through everything and didn’t see any deductions either. She said not to worry they would get it resolved. I’ll keep you updated when I get a response back from the manager she was passing it onto.

Everything is back where it belongs! Just a weird glitch. They really have no explanation. I’m just happy it’s back

Anyone have this issue?
I have been doing this for about a year. i made so much i was able to pay for disney tix for 4. The last two months it has been really slow i have done everything. I am thinking at some point i can do hulu and such again. Till then im stuck at the $25 -50 a month

The video apps went up from 15 videos to 18, the SB videos went from 6 to 8.

Anyone have this issue?
I have been doing this for about a year. i made so much i was able to pay for disney tix for 4. The last two months it has been really slow i have done everything. I am thinking at some point i can do hulu and such again. Till then im stuck at the $25 -50 a month
I used to make $125-$150/month. Now I'm at $25-$50. I've just accepted it. I do mypoints too. I do better with their surveys. I had a $50 focus group with them last week and am hoping to do another one tonight. These don't happen often for me, but $100 is a lot of money right now!

I used to make $125-$150/month. Now I'm at $25-$50. I've just accepted it. I do mypoints too. I do better with their surveys. I had a $50 focus group with them last week and am hoping to do another one tonight. These don't happen often for me, but $100 is a lot of money right now!
I thought i could not do my points too.

Not only is it really slow the last year or so but even when they have offers they are not paying half the time. Most of my shop and earns over the last few months have not credited and they cap how many times they can do an admin credit.

Has anyone ever done offer you have already done before but with one of the partners.
They have sign up for monthy xm radio on revu for 6000sb

Did anybody get a 4 part survey recently about drug advertisements? I did part 1 for 50 SB, parts 2 and 3 for 250 each, then today I completed it and was supposed to get 1500. I WISH I had taken a screen shot of the page that said it was the final one and worth 1500, but the others had credited right away. So, I got a brief message that I completed it today, but nothing showing in my activity at all, no pending pts, was just curious if anyone had any experience with this one.

Update - they did credit me after I submitted a ticket. Then I had a stupid 20 SB one I finished not credit today, but decided not to submit that one. It's been ridiculous lately!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter