Those using swagbucks ???

I can't get any of the phone apps to work AT ALL this morning. Not even SBTV. Anyone else?
I had problems last night. Nothing would connect to the server at all. This morning, the apps are running the best they have run in months. I haven't had to restart a single time. This is on an android device. YMMV if you're on iOS.

Has anyone ever purchased gift cards through MyGiftCards Plus? Need to purchase some gift cards for some drawings at work and thought I might get through MGCP an get the SBs if they are reliable.

Has anyone ever purchased gift cards through MyGiftCards Plus? Need to purchase some gift cards for some drawings at work and thought I might get through MGCP an get the SBs if they are reliable.

I purchased an ebay gift card from them the last time they had a bonus offer. I got it immediately and had no problems using it.

I had problems last night. Nothing would connect to the server at all. This morning, the apps are running the best they have run in months. I haven't had to restart a single time. This is on an android device. YMMV if you're on iOS.

Yes, iOS. Restarted my phone and finally got it working. Just weird, I rarely have problems.

I can't get any of the phone apps to work AT ALL this morning. Not even SBTV. Anyone else?

Yes, iOS. Restarted my phone and finally got it working. Just weird, I rarely have problems.

I got one round out of SBTV (android) and then it just quit and none of them will even connect now. Haven't tried on the iphone yet

Mine have been working but all devices have been getting hung up on ads for days. It's driving me crazy! But at least they are working, I just have to babysit them...

Wow...surveys were actually kind to me this morning. Not even 8:30 and I've met both goals! That hasn't happened in forever!

Mine have been working but all devices have been getting hung up on ads for days. It's driving me crazy! But at least they are working, I just have to babysit them...

Yep. Same here. It's driving me crazy too. It's been over two weeks now of the babysitting.

Be sure to check your SB pending amounts for any Shop and Earn purchases. I have 3 purchases with Walmart.com in my pending folder that are supposed to be 7 SB per dollar but they are showing as 3 SB per dollar. You have to wait 32 days for them to credit to your account before you can submit a ticket for the correct amount so be sure to keep track!

How long is it going to take for the payments through eBay to paypal to post to my account. The Wen products I sold were shipped and delivered 1 1/2 week ago and still nothing received on my end!

How long is it going to take for the payments through eBay to paypal to post to my account. The Wen products I sold were shipped and delivered 1 1/2 week ago and still nothing received on my end!

Did you ship them before you had payment? The payment shouldn't go through ebay, unless it's changed a lot, it should go through paypal. Even using the links through ebay it makes you sign into paypal to make the payment. I don't understand.

Did you ship them before you had payment? The payment shouldn't go through ebay, unless it's changed a lot, it should go through paypal. Even using the links through ebay it makes you sign into paypal to make the payment. I don't understand.
It says in my Ebay seller dashboard that the payments were received. I can see the transactions through the dashboard.

However, in paypal, it says that it can take up to 21 days to post to your account, especially if it is your first sale. It then said that they hold it until several days AFTER the item us received by the buyer in an effort to make sure it arrives.

I've already been billed by ebay but I haven't received my payment yet! It is so frustrating!

It says in my Ebay seller dashboard that the payments were received. I can see the transactions through the dashboard.

However, in paypal, it says that it can take up to 21 days to post to your account, especially if it is your first sale. It then said that they hold it until several days AFTER the item us received by the buyer in an effort to make sure it arrives.

I've already been billed by ebay but I haven't received my payment yet! It is so frustrating!

Wow never heard of that. It's crazy they expect you to send the product and pay for shipping without your actually having the money. I always get the money to my paypal, but it's also been over a year since I've sold something on ebay. It's just not worth the hassle any more, especially since it seems to be so much more buyer friendly than seller friendly.

I have a mysterious package coming from UPS and I am wondering if it is free samples ?? I think I did a couple free sample offers and it's the only thing I can think of. It's coming from a company near Chicago. And when I google it I can't find anything. I had to call UPS to find out the city.
Anyone else have this happen?? I'm kind of nervous about it. The company is PWD Supplier. I have no clue!!!

Are the videos back in the swag button or did they never go away. I can't do the playlists.

I'm not sure if they went away but I recently starting using them. I like that it is similar to the way that Watch used to be with the meter.

I have a mysterious package coming from UPS and I am wondering if it is free samples ?? I think I did a couple free sample offers and it's the only thing I can think of. It's coming from a company near Chicago. And when I google it I can't find anything. I had to call UPS to find out the city.
Anyone else have this happen?? I'm kind of nervous about it. The company is PWD Supplier. I have no clue!!!

Did you do any survey's that were potential product tests? I would go with that or a sample if you signed up for some. Unless you've ordered something from amazon or ebay and they drop ship it from somewhere else.

Well, I won't be earning the Monthly Master this month! :-( I knew I was coming down to the wire and the last 5 sbs I needed rolled over to 5/6 instead of crediting 5/5. It must have rolled one minute early. So frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter