Those using swagbucks ???

Normally the SB Local is awesome for me, as I go to a cute local tea shop and the 7% SB stacks with the United Mileageplus Dining Plan and my 3x credit card rewards.

But I am in Houston, and our garage flooded and we lost both our cars (are thankful we are otherwise safe and dry). And I don't know if my cute little tea shop flooded anyway.

Stay safe! I hope the damage is minimal.

So I just have 1 more square on my Swago board and it is the local square, can anyone give me a little insight into this do I need to have some sort of card that I present at time of purchase?

So I just have 1 more square on my Swago board and it is the local square, can anyone give me a little insight into this do I need to have some sort of card that I present at time of purchase?

You just to have a card linked to your swagbucks account. Say you add your debit card to your account, you have to use that card to purchase something from a SB local location.

Has anyone done the Gamefly offer? How easy/hard is Gamefly to cancel at the end of the trial? Right now they're offering 2 months for $10 with 2800SB reward, so I was thinking it was worth giving it a try.

Normally the SB Local is awesome for me, as I go to a cute local tea shop and the 7% SB stacks with the United Mileageplus Dining Plan and my 3x credit card rewards.

But I am in Houston, and our garage flooded and we lost both our cars (are thankful we are otherwise safe and dry). And I don't know if my cute little tea shop flooded anyway.

Hello,

Also in Houston, i'm glad you're safe. what a scary couple of days!

Last edited:
MY SB local places are all affected by Hurricane Harvey.
with all that has happened this past week, the last thing on my mind is swago.

Has anyone done the Gamefly offer? How easy/hard is Gamefly to cancel at the end of the trial? Right now they're offering 2 months for $10 with 2800SB reward, so I was thinking it was worth giving it a try.
Yes, very easy to cancel.

Has anyone done the Vitamin Pack offer? Or the Honest Company one? They were both in my inbox. The Vitamin Pack one was for 1600SB. And it didn't have a minimum purchase. The Honest Company one is for 3500 SB and again no minimum order-only thing listed was couldn't be for a bundle or a trial.

But my shop activity log isn't showing that I even visited the website. And I don't have any pending purchase. The last time I did an inbox offer was 1000 SB for Highlights Puzzle Books and that credited right away.

I've received confirmation emails from both purchases and shipment email from the Vitamin Pack one. I guess I'm just confused if there should be a pending SB yet?

Edited to Add: But on a happy note I received 900 SB from a hotel stay booked direct from SB to Hilton. It wasn't showing on my log at all. So that was a surprise.

Last edited:
Come on Swaggers! Last day of the month--time to earn your bonus!! :cheer2:

These all worked for me today using only zip code:

Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v63
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v55
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v61
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v54
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Auto Insurance Branch v7
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v56
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v57
+4 SB
Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Insurance Branch v59
+4 SB

Can I ask a question about bonuses? I keep meeting my daily goal and it says I should get X amount for the day as a bonus but I never do. Is it all rewarded at the end of the month? am I doing something wrong?

I just did the Honest deal. Spent $47 on 160 newborn sized diapers and should get 3850 SB (3500 on DH's account plus 350 referral bonus on my account). That means that we will have spent just 6 cents per diaper. Hopefully this will be enough diapers to get baby into the cloth diapers so we don't have to buy any more disposables.

Can I ask a question about bonuses? I keep meeting my daily goal and it says I should get X amount for the day as a bonus but I never do. Is it all rewarded at the end of the month? am I doing something wrong?

Yes, it gets awarded a few days into the next month. You will have to "claim" your bonus by clicking on a button that shows up on the daily goal tab.

Has anyone done the Vitamin Pack offer? Or the Honest Company one? They were both in my inbox. The Vitamin Pack one was for 1600SB. And it didn't have a minimum purchase. The Honest Company one is for 3500 SB and again no minimum order-only thing listed was couldn't be for a bundle or a trial.

But my shop activity log isn't showing that I even visited the website. And I don't have any pending purchase. The last time I did an inbox offer was 1000 SB for Highlights Puzzle Books and that credited right away.

I've received confirmation emails from both purchases and shipment email from the Vitamin Pack one. I guess I'm just confused if there should be a pending SB yet?

Edited to Add: But on a happy note I received 900 SB from a hotel stay booked direct from SB to Hilton. It wasn't showing on my log at all. So that was a surprise.

I have done the honest company offer. didn't get a pending notification but did credit in 30 days.

Forgive me if anyone posted about this....I scrolled back but didn't see anything. Is anyone having trouble with ncraves and the watch videos? My ncraves say there's no activities right now so I figured I'd watch some videos. When I click on one to watch, it takes me to a screen that says something like oops that video is no longer available but we'll route you to one that is and then it goes to a white page with a jeep ad on it or it takes me to Laptop Guy. This has been doing it since yesterday. Any ideas?

That just happens. I didn't have any nCraves this morning. Sometimes the watch lists only have one to choose from. Sometimes none. They will eventually come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter