Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone participate in the SwagIQ thing? Saw an add for it last time it ran but missed it and am thinking about giving it a shot today...

Only to fill a swago square. Though the wheel has a rebate for buying back in on swag iq which i used yesterday. I got another one when I spun again last night, so I'll play again before it expires. I've found it to be hit or miss whether I even know what the question is talking about. I tend to leave the sound off and just watch for the questions cause the hosts are super annoying and make it take way longer than I think is necessary.

Anyone participate in the SwagIQ thing? Saw an add for it last time it ran but missed it and am thinking about giving it a shot today...

I played yesterday and earned 13 sb even though i got eliminated for getting an answer wrong. I did it mainly to earn the square on the SWAGO board, but it was fun and took little time I will play again.

Trying to finish a survey on the Answer App is proving to be quite challenging. If I can complete that I will have my full board covered!

I'm thinking it is a good deal to redeem my SB for Sam's gift cards and then buy Disney Gift Cards through them since Sams has them at a cheaper price than face value. Am I missing something or would this work??

I'm thinking it is a good deal to redeem my SB for Sam's gift cards and then buy Disney Gift Cards through them since Sams has them at a cheaper price than face value. Am I missing something or would this work??

That is what I do! Heading to WDW and a cruise in about a week and a half with $550 in Disney Gift cards.

I cash out for Walmart and use those at Sam's Club for my Disney cards. I haven't used a Sam's Club card myself, but if they accept Walmart card for gift cards I'd imagine they would accept Sam's Club cards also. Your plan should work just fine. I just do Walmart because we shop there all the time, so if I were to get "stuck" with gift cards I'd be able to use them easier. I don't buy a whole lot at Sam's other than Disney cards.

Maybe I'm not doing this right because it's never worked for me. When you say search manually, do you mean just on the SB site? Then just go to the blog and search from there?

That's what I do!

So frustrated. I just did a survey for almost an hour that was supposed to pay 500 SB. I watched the TV show (which was kind of dumb IMO) and answered the questions. It never said I was disqualified, it got to the end and said thank you for participating and took me back to the main survey screen. It didn't show up as disqualified-here is your one SB. It just didn't credit. I put in a ticket, but I doubt they will give it to me.

This only worked for me once. I searched for those phrases in the search box (like you normally search) 3-4 times. Then go to the blog site, and click on the "search the web" link (in the 'It is simple' paragraph). I got 8 SB one time.

OMG, it WORKED! Thank you!

Yes! You can earn SB by answering questions correctly even if you are disqualified. The amount of bonus SB questions earn vary each night. I've had nights winning 3 SB and nights winning 15. If you can deal with the annoying hosts then it's definitely worth it!

IMO this all comes down to what gets defined as a "gift card". SB didn't really give a good definition. Some sites say everything is excluded, their own, visa/mc, 3rd party, everything. For other sites their own are excluded but 3rd party aren't because they're just merchandise (like target calling them 'entertainment' cards or specialty gift cards). I figure it's up to the promoter to determine if my purchase was eligible or not. Especially since they say "Items eligible for SB are subject to change without notice. " And we all know how meticulous they are about keeping the web pages up to date :rolleyes:
So who's to say the webpage isn't outdated? I've had several shops across a few stores that gave 0sb. Some looked like it was eligible but still got nothing. So evidently something changed without notice. Likewise I've gotten a few to credit that I didn't expect to when I read the offer page after purchase (activated through the swagbutton so no notice beforehand). Or maybe Best Buy is only excluded their own GC's but not the 3rd party ones, like we suspect. Or SB has a glitch in the programming and is paying out but really shouldn't. Hard to say at this point, but I would feel comfortable playing the "dumb" card and say I didn't realize 3rd party gift cards were supposed to be excluded as well. To get the bonus it has to be eligible to earn shop credit, so if I earned shop credit I would expect the bonus as well. If I didn't get shop credit, then I wouldn't expect the bonus either. Then again, I haven't hit this hard either. (like 9 total since Dec)
This promo has been going on for a few months now, I would think by now if SB wasn't getting paid from Best Buy on these purchases they would have fixed the glitch... but then again it's SB so who knows. Hard to say what will happen now that the blogosphere has picked the deal up.
So, I am the one with the original concern about the bonuses not posting (my last one was over a week ago and still has not posted), so I'm very confused. My understanding was that Disney gift cards were NOT excluded. Am I doing something wrong? I certainly do not want to do anything to get my account shut down, but I also genuinely thought Disney cards were "entertainment cards." I got the shop pending, but not the bonus.

Yes! You can earn SB by answering questions correctly even if you are disqualified. The amount of bonus SB questions earn vary each night. I've had nights winning 3 SB and nights winning 15. If you can deal with the annoying hosts then it's definitely worth it!
Welp, come 5pm I forgot again. Very inconvenient time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter