Thoughs on Saratoga Springs

There is one section that I felt is really a remote area - Caorousel. All the other sections - everyone has their own favorites. Congress though is closest to DTD and Springs is in the middle/center by Community Hall, Artiste Pallete, Spa. Grandstand and Paddock - close enough to walk to Spring.

Carousel is brutal.... we had no car, holy moly. I never walked so much in my life.

Carousel is brutal.... we had no car, holy moly. I never walked so much in my life.

Yes - we did not stay here. Have stayed all three times in Springs. We did walk every morning and half the evenings all the way around SSR and SSR and DTD. It is the furthest from anything. Fine with car.

I've stayed there twice, both times in the Paddock section. I loved it, and wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The resort is huge, but I had no problem at all walking from my room to the lobby area, or the food court. I really liked the Turf Club bar/restaurant.

I totally agree with this. The Paddock pool is great, even the snack/food bar. You can easily walk to Artist's Palette. Bus stop is in the middle, so not first or last to get on/off. Boat ride to DTD. Beautifully done resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter