Status
Not open for further replies.
:goodvibes :goodvibes

buoy700rs2.jpg

port101yf9.jpg

port102hn3.jpg

Hugs Mel

off to do :laundy:

HUGS To You and thanks for the kind words!!
Just for you
crystal1ex1.jpg

Mel

Hi Mel ~ LOVE this one!! Could you do this one with Gary, 2010, and Mickey in the middle? (IF you have a "tropical" Mickey - kinda like the lilo and stitch one, I'd love that - like Mickey on an Island) - If I'm being a pain, just Mickey is fine!!!!! :goodvibes

Also, did you put the 2010 Castaway Cay Porthole one of the ship on another thread? I cannot find it!!!

Thanks so much - you do an amazing job!!! Love them all!!

Hi Mel ~ LOVE this one!! Could you do this one with Gary, 2010, and Mickey in the middle? (IF you have a "tropical" Mickey - kinda like the lilo and stitch one, I'd love that - like Mickey on an Island) - If I'm being a pain, just Mickey is fine!!!!! :goodvibes

Also, did you put the 2010 Castaway Cay Porthole one of the ship on another thread? I cannot find it!!!

Thanks so much - you do an amazing job!!! Love them all!!

Hope this is what your looking for
Hugs Mel

gary1db6.jpg

castaway10ix7.jpg

Mel - You are amazing!!! I love all your DISigns - they are great!!!

Thanks again!!! Enjoy your day!:hug:

Would you be willing to personalize a couple of your creations for me?

the Sand Castle and Magic porthole : The Csuka's Sail the Magic June 6-13,2009

and Donald Surfing- Mike, Dottie and Jake - Disney Magic Eastern June 6-13, 2009

Thank You so much

Would you be willing to personalize a couple of your creations for me?

the Sand Castle and Magic porthole : The Csuka's Sail the Magic June 6-13,2009

and Donald Surfing- Mike, Dottie and Jake - Disney Magic Eastern June 6-13, 2009

Thank You so much

My try,,

dottie2oy9.jpg

dottie1rt6.jpg

I've been trying to come up with something to make the port hole on the cabin doors into Mickey's head by adding ears and I think you've got it. From post #25 can I get a port hole w/Castaway Cay w/Donald Duck and the anchor w/the name "Dawson" somewhere. Also, can I get the port hole from the same post that has the real boat photo (we're going on the Wonder) and Mickey steering. Can we have "Sisk Family Cruisin w/the Mouse" added somewhere? Thanks. I love this idea!

I've been trying to come up with something to make the port hole on the cabin doors into Mickey's head by adding ears and I think you've got it. From post #25 can I get a port hole w/Castaway Cay w/Donald Duck and the anchor w/the name "Dawson" somewhere. Also, can I get the port hole from the same post that has the real boat photo (we're going on the Wonder) and Mickey steering. Can we have "Sisk Family Cruisin w/the Mouse" added somewhere? Thanks. I love this idea!

Here you go

dawson1jf0.jpg

siskfam1eq7.jpg

Hugs Mel

HUGS To You and thanks for the kind words!!
Just for you
crystal1ex1.jpg

Mel

These are wonderful!! I'm so glad you started this thread. WE are going on our first cruise in 2010 - and I wanted to get started on magnets for our stateroom door, I saw a LOT here I really want to use w/2010 dates. So pretty.

This one here, is there any way to put two names?

Mickie
Maddie

My DDS would love, love, love it.

Also - you have a beautiful one with princesses on it, with the year 2009. Is it possible to get that one with 2010?

Your Welcome
Hugs Mel

a new one
Here's a little "Stitch Buoy"
Hugs Mel

stitchbuoy1kj8.jpg

I don't mean to ask so much - I just love these designs of yours for magnets. Our cruise is a very long ways away - but as I've never made magnets - I want to practice, etc. These designs are really so cute.

Can you do this one with 2010 Disney Magic?

These are wonderful!! I'm so glad you started this thread. WE are going on our first cruise in 2010 - and I wanted to get started on magnets for our stateroom door, I saw a LOT here I really want to use w/2010 dates. So pretty.

This one here, is there any way to put two names?

Mickie
Maddie

My DDS would love, love, love it.

Also - you have a beautiful one with princesses on it, with the year 2009. Is it possible to get that one with 2010?

Is it possible to get this one with Stewart Family?

I don't mean to ask so much - I just love these designs of yours for magnets. Our cruise is a very long ways away - but as I've never made magnets - I want to practice, etc. These designs are really so cute.

Can you do this one with 2010 Disney Magic?

Here you go
Have a great cruise!
Hugs Mel

mickiemaddie4fa1.jpg

mickiemaddie1jj1.jpg

mickiemaddie2vg6.jpg

mickiemaddie3hn7.jpg

off to :laundy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter