"Three Digit Code" for A Poly Reservation??

Katems said:
Can you use these PIN codes on Magic Your Way with Free Dining packages, too?

No, no discounts with the Free Dining, rooms must be booked at Rack Rate.

We booked AKL savannah view Dec 2004. When I called I got a rate of 149. When I asked why- the CM said I had a code attached to my name. Go figure.

iluvepcot said:
Regardless of what the rate is or isn't, I'm glad you posted this. After all these years of being fairly code savvy, I had no idea that you could ask CRO to check on a PIN Code. I thought you either got one or you didn't. I'm glad I know enough now to ask.... Thanks

I just call and asked and got no where. The woman said I needed a postcard or email. So much for asking

I've had some great CM's answer the phone at reservations who new tons and and some really awful ones who shouldn't be allowed near a phone. The last time I called for Poly reservations the woman I spoke with gave me 100% false info about the 'Magical Express' changing to a for a fee service. On some occaisions I have to guide them through a process because they are new and I'm not;) If it were me I'd just keep calling until you get someone who knows their way around The Mouse's House...you can always tell the fans from the regular employees:)

just wondering about that great rate too ...
we are looking for Nov. 10-15 and would LOVE to stay at the Poly ...

Wow, we really want to stay at the Poly for our first ever trip to Disney...maybe I'll try it and see what happens. Thanks for the tip!

Just spoke with the neighbor minutes ago. The rate is $164 + Tax etc., and the code was WE and another letter I forget, it doesn't matter because she didn't know what the exact code was when she called, she just knew enough to ask if they were eligible for a 'Three Letter Code Discount' is how she put it. They're going to WDW on TG Day and staying in AllStar for the first day or two, this discount kicks in then. Remember, they've been to Poly many times which probably affects their getting a code.

Bill From PA

I hope they enjoy their time at the Poly - I would love to get that rate someday. We've never stayed at the Poly but one day we might.

I believed you because you never really know how Disney works! I could only hope and pray that Disney is finally (whatever percentage even if it is just .00001) offering an incentive for those that visit all the time and stay in the resorts. I take this as a GREAT SIGN of things to possibly come in the future. Wouldn't that be great if after so many trips - your favorite resort is available for booking for dirt cheap? I think so.

You can always ask if a discount code is attached to your name but I haven't been lucky enough yet.

Well, I gave it a try.
Although I booked my Poly ressies using AAA discount, I still am paying $330 a night in October. That is the highest I have ever paid at that time of year and that is with a discount! I used to be one of those people who got postcards with codes all the time. Now, I haven't seen one in three years and we haven't visited WDW since 2001.

So I spoke with a reservationist this afternoon and told him how I used to get these codes in the mail and wondered if there was any code attached with my name that I would be able to use for this trip. He told me to hold on a minute and said he was checking "something". He said there was nothing he could do at this time but he said to check back in a month or so and also told me to check with AAA to see if they have a better rate.

Oh well, at least I gave it a try. I really am curious to get any tidbit of info letting me know why I no longer get these postcard mailings but no luck. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter