Through Priceline - Got Gaylord Palms - Any Suggestions?

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We are staying at Gaylord Palms for 1 night at the end of April via Priceline.

Anyone has stayed here, any suggestion for room, resort, activity or restaurants? We have 2 girls ages 5 and 2. Thanks a lot!!!

:D

I got Gaylord Palms for our upcoming trip in July. What price did you get. It seems 85 is the going rate. I will be in Orlando week after next and plan to go check it out. I called reservations and confirmed my reservation and they said no problem for a room with 2 beds. He told me to come by and check it out and decide what area I wanted to be in and then make my request. He said they try to honor all requests for specific areas. They were very nice over the phone.

I will post back on my return around the end of March.

Pam

Wow, that place looks amazing. I had never even heard of it before!

Pam,

I did pay $85 for the night, with tax and charges comes to around $100 per night. I understand there will be an additional $10 resort fees plus maybe $7 self parking fee per day.

Great resort. Great location. Absolutely gorgeous. You got a heck of a deal. That resort normally goes for about $200 a night. 5 star all the way. You are right by Disney and 192 which has lots of restaurants and old town right by. Old town is about 1 mile away and it has restaurants, shops and rides!!!! The kids will love that.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter