Thunderbird southwest splendor

Disneynut64

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for the southwest splendor in october will we be staying at the thunderbird or somewhere else.

I'd check with ABD to be sure, but my understanding is that it's the Grand Hotel for 2008, and the Thunderbird starting with the 2009 season. Staying at the Thunderbird would cause changes to the itinerary that I can't see them implementing mid-season.

Sayhello

On our trip 8/16 - 23 the guides said that that the Grand will be used for 2008 and the Thunderbird for 2009. We had no problems with the Grand. It is located a short ride outside the Park, there is plenty opportunity to be at the Canyon both during the tour activities and during your free time (they run the bus back and forth like a shuttle a few times.)

Tammy
I'd be happy to answer any other questions about that hotel or any of the others - mostly because I want to keep talking about my trip!

Thank you for the updates any tips for the trip woulld be great and gives you the opportunity to talk about your trip LOL cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter