Thursday Riddle

Just a little mint here... dandelions was not picked to trick you (so I changed that riddle part)

read the words... it's not as much math as ya think... even dyslexic me can do this simple math :p

helenabear said:
Just a little mint here... dandelions was not picked to trick you (so I changed that riddle part)
:p

but you didnt say WHAT KIND of lillies.

Could be tiger lily, day lily....... :rotfl: Does that matter? :confused3 :teeth:

Angel
tu.gif

Duckfan
tu.gif

lewdyan1 said:
Tara it's supposed to be:

I have to go get Domenic ready for his first day of pre-school. :banana: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo:

He's going to love it!!! :goodvibes

Yes, I know :) I just can't believe he's already pre-school aged!!!!

But yeah... :cool1: :Pinkbounc :banana: for him (now let's convince him of that :rotfl: ;) )

Oh yeah....and I am now IN :cheer2:

RoyalVizier said:
:guilty: I don't like this riddle. :guilty:

No wonder I never get my wife flowers... they're so complicated. :rolleyes:

This is your punishment for

NOT SENDING YOUR WIFE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick up the phone.......dial.....have the flower van man come......

and then maybe a riddle mint (or should I say ...ANOTHER ONE) will come to you! ;) :teeth:

Great, I didn't realize this would make me think of School House Rocks

..... Is a magic number....

helenabear said:
RoyalVizier
tu.gif

Who knew that I would ever in a million years be soaked with sweat, shaking and mumbling incoherently while cowering in a corner just to earn a thumbs up Mickey graphic. :rolleyes:

Now I need a nap.

RoyalVizier said:
Who knew that I would ever in a million years be soaked with sweat, shaking and mumbling incoherently while cowering in a corner just to earn a thumbs up Mickey graphic. :rolleyes:

Now I need a nap.

and the sad part is.....you will come back again tomorrow for more too! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter