Thursday Riddle

Morning everyone. I'm IN! (Connecticut, that is, at a conference. But yay for internet access!)

Craig
tu.gif

Well I'm OUT
It isnt April, August and I cant think of anything else that makes sense to me this morning.
Gotta go to work.
Have a good one everybody.
Is it Friday yet?

Mark this day on the calender!!!!!

I am in, see above, with no mints :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a WONDERFUL Thursday, cause I am off to clean a bedroom that looks as if it was ramsacked :crazy: Starting with a dumpster and working from there.

I'm out. Like in the outhouse out. I pmed the riddle goddess with every month. Didn't have a reason for why though, I think I'm in on one of the months.

PS: Good morning

outhouse.jpg

BDG IS IN HERE

Well that might work for you, BDG... seems like Donna has started a trend of having "official" answers and "unofficial" answers and "right" answers and "kinda right" answers.

Maybe Hbear will go easy on ya... :confused3 ;) :teeth:

By the way.... please come outta there soon. :guilty:
scary_outhouse.jpg

And sorry, I'm not being nice about this one ;) Only because I asked for why, and giving me all months doesn't quite cut it :p

bdg100 said:
outhouse.jpg

BDG IS IN HERE

TMI.

Good morning fans, I am not in yet. But I think it will come to me..... :teeth:

METS WON LOU!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :banana:

Morning everyone!

I'm not even ready for witty repartee, let alone figuring out this riddle, even with the mints that I think you guys have been trying to give. :scratchin

Mary Jo said:
Morning everyone!

I'm not even ready for witty repartee, let alone figuring out this riddle, even with the mints that I think you guys have been trying to give. :scratchin

I think you should get a TU for being up so early. :thumbsup2 :sunny: There are mints here? :confused3

Geez, I think you all learned this in 2nd grade, probably using a dictionary, one with pictures :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter